DS

Hi

My system used to report that the memory was in dual channel mode as it
booted. I have been having odd problems lately and now I notice that it
doesn't report that anymore. Any ideas?

Thanks

> My system used to report that the memory was in dual channel mode as it
> booted. I have been having odd problems lately and now I notice that it
> doesn't report that anymore. Any ideas?

Um, has the reported capacity dropped in half, by any chance?

Either way, provide at least the make and model of your motherboard, its
BIOS version, and the brand(s) and capacity of your DIMMs if you want
any help.

DS

Hiya

No it still reports 1Gb. and passes memtest86

The system is:
Aopen h600a case
ASUS A7N8X Deluxe
AMD xp2600+
1 Gb of Crucial memory (2x512Mb pc2700) slot 1 &3
120Gb Maxtor SATA drive connected to mobo SATA port
UBER BIOS 1005(ASUS Bios was not working with SATA harddisk reliably, a year
ago
the UBER bios was recomended)

Thanks

"Lachoneus" <lachoneus@nonexistent.invalid> wrote in message

> > My system used to report that the memory was in dual channel mode as it
> > booted. I have been having odd problems lately and now I notice that it
> > doesn't report that anymore. Any ideas?
>
> Um, has the reported capacity dropped in half, by any chance?
>
> Either way, provide at least the make and model of your motherboard, its
> BIOS version, and the brand(s) and capacity of your DIMMs if you want
> any help.

TRENDING THREADS