VIA 64bit SATA drivers

Hi, I am trying to install WinXP64 on my K8VSE Deluxe. I have found
sites for the VIA SATA drivers, but when I try and install them during
the F6 Installation, I get an error message that they can't install.
Does anyone have a way to get around this? Should I move to the Promise
controller? Any help appreciated.
Thanks!

James

"Shorecat600" <shorecat600@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I am trying to install WinXP64 on my K8VSE Deluxe. I have found
> sites for the VIA SATA drivers, but when I try and install them during
> the F6 Installation, I get an error message that they can't install.
> Does anyone have a way to get around this? Should I move to the Promise
> controller? Any help appreciated.
> Thanks!
>
> James

I used the drivers on www.planetamd64.com with no problems