SumBodyYy HElP meE PLZ

anna

if sumbody can help me..plz doo!!..umm myy sound on my
computer does not work..everytime i go to volume control
it says this error-------->there are no active mixer
devices available
i cant seem to figure out what to do..
if u can help me..plz contact
me..sweetchic148@hotmail.com thx

Anna;
Go to the manufacturers website of the sound card/computer and
download the latest Windows XP sound driver.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

"AnNA" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> if sumbody can help me..plz doo!!..umm myy sound on my
> computer does not work..everytime i go to volume control
> it says this error-------->there are no active mixer
> devices available
> i cant seem to figure out what to do..
> if u can help me..plz contact