A7N8X Deluxe Hard Drive Question

What is the biggest IDE HD that will work on this board. I'm trying to use
160GB (External Firewire) and Windows only see and partition 128GB. All my
SATA drives are being detected correctly including SATA 250GB WDC drive.

WinXP SP2
Bios 1008
1 120GB IDE ok
1 120GB SATA ok
1 250GB SATA ok
1 120GB USB ok
1 160GB F/W ??? 128GB

Never mind. I think the limitation is set by the external enclosure.