Catastrophic Failure

I have an iomega predator CD-RW external drive that I can
not un install--I wanted to uninstall & reinstall it
because it will not work. I get the message an
installation support file could not be installed
Catastrophic Failure. I have tried add remove programs &
going to safe mode, but have not been able to remove or
install with the CD. Chuck

If you run the install routine again, it may install the files you need to
get the thing properly uninstalled. A botched install will sometimes cause
these kind of problems.

"Chuck Wood" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have an iomega predator CD-RW external drive that I can
> not un install--I wanted to uninstall & reinstall it
> because it will not work. I get the message an
> installation support file could not be installed
> Catastrophic Failure. I have tried add remove programs &
> going to safe mode, but have not been able to remove or
> install with the CD. Chuck

TRENDING THREADS