ASROCK K7S8XE - boot problem

ASROCK K7S8XE motherboard with Athlon 2500 XP+

Running XP Pro, SP2

System won't reboot until you reboot it 4 times (that's a hard reset
using the main power switch)

Upon the fourth reboot the POST stuff comes up with a message to the
effect that "The system has been unable to boot several times, hit F2
key to enter BIOS". Then the system comes up fine. I can't find
anything obvious in the BIOS settings...Help!?!

On 23 Sep 2004 13:18:26 -0700, tfboni@yahoo.com (katherat) wrote:

>ASROCK K7S8XE motherboard with Athlon 2500 XP+
>
>Running XP Pro, SP2
>
>System won't reboot until you reboot it 4 times (that's a hard reset
>using the main power switch)
>
>Upon the fourth reboot the POST stuff comes up with a message to the
>effect that "The system has been unable to boot several times, hit F2
>key to enter BIOS". Then the system comes up fine. I can't find
>anything obvious in the BIOS settings...Help!?!

What PSU?

--
Clas Mehus
Dataguiden : http://www.pcworld.no/dataguiden/

PSU?

Power Supply is "400W" by Axio Technology.
CPU = AMD Athlon 2500 XP+