ActiveSync problem

June 17, 2004 2:50:01 AM

My pda crashed yesterday.
I restored all dat but still have one problem
All files i want to syncronise are on the pc in subdir "C:\Documents and
Settings\Administrator\Mijn documenten\Pocket_PC My Documents"

The problem is that activeSync uses an other subdir now. it uses
"C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Mijn documenten\Pocket_PC3 My
Documents"

How can i tel my pda (or better ActiveSync) to syncronise again from the
first one.

Greetings Hans

More about : activesync problem

Anonymous
June 17, 2004 3:37:17 AM

"hans" <hans_jeucken@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse news:u15o$N%23UEHA.2520@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> My pda crashed yesterday.
> I restored all dat but still have one problem
> All files i want to syncronise are on the pc in subdir "C:\Documents and
> Settings\Administrator\Mijn documenten\Pocket_PC My Documents"
>
> The problem is that activeSync uses an other subdir now. it uses
> "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Mijn documenten\Pocket_PC3 My
> Documents"
[cut ]

Not sure, but this is maybe what you a looking for:
http://www.mtekk.com.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2874
(Disconnect your device from your desktop computer to delete partnership)

Kim
Denmark
!