P4P800 Deluxe with

izzy

I just put two Kingston KVR400X64C3A/512 into a P4P800 Deluxe board.
But Everest doesn't show they are 3200 on its memory read benchmark
test.

The memory read score is at 3639, higher than Iwill P4GB with P4 2.4Ghz
and Dual PC2100 DDR (3560), and lower than Intel D865PERL with P4 2.4Ghz
(HT) and Dual PC3200 DDR (3710). Is that about right? Why doesn't the
utility show the RAM manufacturer and RAM specs. That's what I'd like
to see.

Any other utility would report RAM manufacturer and RAM specs?

Izzy wrote:

> I just put two Kingston KVR400X64C3A/512 into a P4P800 Deluxe board.
> But Everest doesn't show they are 3200 on its memory read benchmark
> test.
> Any other utility would report RAM manufacturer and RAM specs?

Did you try Sandra 2004?

http://www.sisoftware.co.uk/

roy

Len

Another nifty program is Aida32 - there is no current link to the hompage as
the program originator has gone on to other things but a quick google search
or whatever should find it OK.

FWIW,
Len