I need to assign Esc key to the side bottom of my Intellim..

Hi,

How can I assign Esc key to one those two side bottoms on my intellimouse
Explorer?I have downloaded the latest driver and utility but the list of
commands that you can assign to your keys is not included the Esc key!.How
can I add that ? Thanks,

Please also send a copy of your reply to Afshinstock@hotmail.com .

Thanks in advance.
Afshin.

You can not do this with version 5 of the Intellipoint drivers. MS did not
actviate this feature and they are working on a patch to fix this (when:
????).

You can remove these drivers and install the Intellipint 4.12 version of the
driver (Yes, eventhough the driver does not say XP, it works in XP.)