/still can hear the chants

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

THE REFEREE'S A WANKER !!

:o(

Well in boys !

Kirby
4 answers Last reply
More about still hear chants
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

    "Kirby" <kirbybaby@ohyeh.com> wrote in message
    > THE REFEREE'S A WANKER !!
    >
    > :o(
    >

    > Well in boys !

    I fink it was a conspiracy!!!

    Someone served him up a bad kebab in Birmingham once and he was just getting
    payback.

    --
    Cookie McCrumble

    www.whateverhappenedtomysocks.co.uk

    Today is just a side effect of yesterday.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

    On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 09:16:27 +0100, Cookie McCrumble felt the need to
    say...

    > "Kirby" <kirbybaby@ohyeh.com> wrote in message
    > > THE REFEREE'S A WANKER !!
    > >
    > > :o(
    > >

    > > Well in boys !
    > >

    > I fink it was a conspiracy!!!
    >
    > Someone served him up a bad kebab in Birmingham once and he was just getting
    > payback.

    No coincidence that a week ago we beat the swiss 3-0 and then we get a
    Swiss referee that does that?

    Dr. Dan Shaolin, Ph.D
    Dept. of Beerology
    University of Pants
    UK
    Snoochie Bootchies Bluntman!

    "Today, a young man on acid, realised that all matter is merely energy
    condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness
    experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life
    is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves... here's Tom
    with the weather."
    Bill Hicks

    "You know your problem? You're Floccinauccinehilipilificating."

    "Okay brain you don't like me and I don't like you, but
    lets get through this and I'll get back to killing you with beer"
    Homer Simpson

    alt.fan.dan-shaolin
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

    In his own best interest he best never come to this country on holiday!

    "Kirby" <kirbybaby@ohyeh.com> wrote in message
    > THE REFEREE'S A WANKER !!
    >
    > :o(
    >

    > Well in boys !
    >

    > Kirby

  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

    "Kirby" <kirbybaby@ohyeh.com> wrote in message
    > THE REFEREE'S A WANKER !!
    >
    > :o(
    >

    > Well in boys !

    First rule of international football:

    Don't come up against the host nation until at least the semi-final. Its the
    law,or an old charter or something, that the host nation should at least
    make it to the semi final of a major tournement

    2002 S Korea
    2000 Holland
    1998 France
    1996 England
    1994 well the yanks reached the second round, but they couldn't let them
    beat Brazil.It would have been too obvious and blown the whole scam
    1990 Italy

Games Video Games