/still can hear the chants

Last response: in Video Games
Share
June 25, 2004 12:30:48 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

THE REFEREE'S A WANKER !!

:o (

Well in boys !

Kirby

More about : hear chants

Anonymous
June 25, 2004 1:16:27 PM

"Kirby" <kirbybaby@ohyeh.com> wrote in message
> THE REFEREE'S A WANKER !!
>
> :o (
>

> Well in boys !

I fink it was a conspiracy!!!

Someone served him up a bad kebab in Birmingham once and he was just getting
payback.

--
Cookie McCrumble

www.whateverhappenedtomysocks.co.uk

Today is just a side effect of yesterday.
June 25, 2004 3:08:28 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 09:16:27 +0100, Cookie McCrumble felt the need to
say...

> "Kirby" <kirbybaby@ohyeh.com> wrote in message
> > THE REFEREE'S A WANKER !!
> >
> > :o (
> >

> > Well in boys !
> >

> I fink it was a conspiracy!!!
>
> Someone served him up a bad kebab in Birmingham once and he was just getting
> payback.

No coincidence that a week ago we beat the swiss 3-0 and then we get a
Swiss referee that does that?

Dr. Dan Shaolin, Ph.D
Dept. of Beerology
University of Pants
UK
Snoochie Bootchies Bluntman!

"Today, a young man on acid, realised that all matter is merely energy
condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness
experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life
is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves... here's Tom
with the weather."
Bill Hicks

"You know your problem? You're Floccinauccinehilipilificating."

"Okay brain you don't like me and I don't like you, but
lets get through this and I'll get back to killing you with beer"
Homer Simpson

alt.fan.dan-shaolin
June 25, 2004 5:54:07 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

In his own best interest he best never come to this country on holiday!

"Kirby" <kirbybaby@ohyeh.com> wrote in message
> THE REFEREE'S A WANKER !!
>
> :o (
>

> Well in boys !
>

> Kirby

Anonymous
June 26, 2004 1:23:10 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

"Kirby" <kirbybaby@ohyeh.com> wrote in message
> THE REFEREE'S A WANKER !!
>
> :o (
>

> Well in boys !

First rule of international football:

Don't come up against the host nation until at least the semi-final. Its the
law,or an old charter or something, that the host nation should at least
make it to the semi final of a major tournement

2002 S Korea
2000 Holland
1998 France
1996 England
1994 well the yanks reached the second round, but they couldn't let them
beat Brazil.It would have been too obvious and blown the whole scam
1990 Italy
!