cd/dvd rom and cdr/rw drives

i recently upgraded from windows millenium to xp pro, but now neither of my drives work with xp. the troubleshooter said to uninstall and then use the device manager to reinstall them, but the yare still disabled...what do i do???

Look for info on removing the upper/lower filters for the drive. I believe
Kelly's web site a patch to fix this.

"Brad R" <Brad R@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i recently upgraded from windows millenium to xp pro, but now neither of
my drives work with xp. the troubleshooter said to uninstall and then use
the device manager to reinstall them, but the yare still disabled...what do
i do???

what is the url for that site?? thanks