I have a Desktop running Windows ME and a Laptop running
XP professional. I have these computers networked with a
LINKSYS wireless router. I have a EPSON 740 PRinter
hooked up to the Desktop and that works fine. I now want
to use the XP Laptop to print to my EPSON printer. How
can I set this up? I need step by step instructions.

THanks

Mike Johnson

On the ME desktop, share your printer

On the XP laptop, install the XP drivers for the printer (they may only be
the ones delivered with XP). Then for the printer port, browse your network
and loate you "shared printer" on ME.

"Mike Johnson" <majinatl@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> I have a Desktop running Windows ME and a Laptop running
> XP professional. I have these computers networked with a
> LINKSYS wireless router. I have a EPSON 740 PRinter
> hooked up to the Desktop and that works fine. I now want
> to use the XP Laptop to print to my EPSON printer. How
> can I set this up? I need step by step instructions.
>
> THanks
>
> Mike Johnson

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

start >> help and support >> type in (network printer) >>
Connect to a printer on a network.