  • Wireless Networking
Last response: in Wireless Networking
a b D Laptop
January 2, 2005 5:55:01 AM

Hi there
I have Acer laptop with windows Xp Home edition, My laptop equipped with
wireless and Bluetooth networks and I bought Billionton USB Bluetooth adapter
I followed everything regarding the installation steps but at the end when I
double click on the Bluetooth icon the window appear telling me (( Incorrect
License type )) then another window appear saying (( Bluetooth device not
found, Please verify that your Bluetooth device properly connected and turn
on )).
After installation the Bluetooth icon appear on the desktop and in my
computer, but I cant use it, I tried with one of my friends who have a mobile
with Bluetooth. When he search he find me and sent me a request and it’s
appear in my laptop but when I tried I couldn’t.

Any one can help please

More about : usb bluetooth adapter working

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
January 6, 2005 10:35:01 AM

HI, there Iam having the same problems as you. Have you made any head way
this??
Regards
Stuart

!