USB Bluetooth adapter not working

Hi there
I have Acer laptop with windows Xp Home edition, My laptop equipped with
wireless and Bluetooth networks and I bought Billionton USB Bluetooth adapter
I followed everything regarding the installation steps but at the end when I
double click on the Bluetooth icon the window appear telling me (( Incorrect
License type )) then another window appear saying (( Bluetooth device not
found, Please verify that your Bluetooth device properly connected and turn
on )).
After installation the Bluetooth icon appear on the desktop and in my
computer, but I cant use it, I tried with one of my friends who have a mobile
with Bluetooth. When he search he find me and sent me a request and it’s
appear in my laptop but when I tried I couldn’t.

Any one can help please
1 answer Last reply
More about bluetooth adapter working

    HI, there Iam having the same problems as you. Have you made any head way
    this??
    Regards
    Stuart

    "Waleed M. N." wrote:

    > Hi there
    > I have Acer laptop with windows Xp Home edition, My laptop equipped with
    > wireless and Bluetooth networks and I bought Billionton USB Bluetooth adapter
    > I followed everything regarding the installation steps but at the end when I
    > double click on the Bluetooth icon the window appear telling me (( Incorrect
    > License type )) then another window appear saying (( Bluetooth device not
    > found, Please verify that your Bluetooth device properly connected and turn
    > on )).
    > After installation the Bluetooth icon appear on the desktop and in my
    > computer, but I cant use it, I tried with one of my friends who have a mobile
    > with Bluetooth. When he search he find me and sent me a request and it’s
    > appear in my laptop but when I tried I couldn’t.
    >
    > Any one can help please

Laptops Bluetooth Wireless Networking