Today's day out....

kirby

Distinguished
May 15, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

Was at Donnington to watch the motor's, and blimey what motors. We spent all
of 30 minutes watching the racing (that was divided into three different
times aswell) and the other 4 hours 30 minutes in the pub at the circuit.
Now how cool is that ?

/wants to be a pit girl now

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

heh

Kirby

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

:O)

Good lad!

"Kirby" <hgvhgy@wewez.com> wrote in message
> Was at Donnington to watch the motor's, and blimey what motors. We spent
all
> of 30 minutes watching the racing (that was divided into three different
> times aswell) and the other 4 hours 30 minutes in the pub at the circuit.
> Now how cool is that ?
>
> /wants to be a pit girl now
>
> rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
>
> heh