Help Needed

Does anyone know how to disable the onboard video on an ASUS CUSL2 board?
The manual says that is should be disabled if I want to use another video
card but I can't find anyplace that tells me how to disable the onboard
video.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks.
Jerry
2 answers Last reply
More about help needed

    Jerry wrote:

    > Does anyone know how to disable the onboard video on an ASUS CUSL2 board?
    > The manual says that is should be disabled if I want to use another video
    > card but I can't find anyplace that tells me how to disable the onboard
    > video.
    > Any help will be appreciated.
    > Thanks.
    > Jerry

    bios (integrated periphials) and or jumper
    http://www.asus.com/support/download/item.aspx?ModelName=CUSL2&Type=Latest

    there you will find a link to the manual

    Gordon

    Turn it off in the motherboard's BIOS.

    --
    DaveW

    "Jerry" <jjones_001@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know how to disable the onboard video on an ASUS CUSL2 board?
    > The manual says that is should be disabled if I want to use another video
    > card but I can't find anyplace that tells me how to disable the onboard
    > video.
    > Any help will be appreciated.
    > Thanks.
    > Jerry