Help Needed

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
September 27, 2004 10:11:51 AM

Does anyone know how to disable the onboard video on an ASUS CUSL2 board?
The manual says that is should be disabled if I want to use another video
card but I can't find anyplace that tells me how to disable the onboard
video.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks.
Jerry

More about : needed

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 27, 2004 10:33:19 AM

Jerry wrote:

> Does anyone know how to disable the onboard video on an ASUS CUSL2 board?
> The manual says that is should be disabled if I want to use another video
> card but I can't find anyplace that tells me how to disable the onboard
> video.
> Any help will be appreciated.
> Thanks.
> Jerry

bios (integrated periphials) and or jumper
http://www.asus.com/support/download/item.aspx?ModelNam...

there you will find a link to the manual

Gordon
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 28, 2004 3:20:27 AM