Is there an easy way to bring headphone, microphone, USB (..

Tags:
  • Asus
  • Microphone
  • USB
  • Motherboards
Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
September 28, 2004 12:51:26 PM

As the subject says, I'd like to be able to bring some ports to the
front of my PC which contains a A7N8X-E Deluxe m/b.

I would like headphones and microphone, at least one USB2 port and a
FireWire port.

So far I haven't been able to find an appropriate piece of kit. My
preference would be for a panel which would fit in a 3.5" bay rather
than a 5.25" bay, but even a 5.25" panel would be OK for a start.

Regards
Guy Hindle

More about : easy bring headphone microphone usb

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 28, 2004 8:06:07 PM

Guy, you might take a look at this site for front port solutions;
http://www.frontx.com/order2.html
--
HTH - Fred

"Guy Hindle" <guy.hindle@gmail.com> wrote in message
> As the subject says, I'd like to be able to bring some ports to the
> front of my PC which contains a A7N8X-E Deluxe m/b.
>
> I would like headphones and microphone, at least one USB2 port and a
> FireWire port.
>
> So far I haven't been able to find an appropriate piece of kit. My
> preference would be for a panel which would fit in a 3.5" bay rather
> than a 5.25" bay, but even a 5.25" panel would be OK for a start.
>
> Regards
> Guy Hindle
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 29, 2004 2:00:07 AM

Guy Hindle wrote:

> As the subject says, I'd like to be able to bring some ports to the
> front of my PC which contains a A7N8X-E Deluxe m/b.
>
> I would like headphones and microphone, at least one USB2 port and a
> FireWire port.
>
> So far I haven't been able to find an appropriate piece of kit. My
> preference would be for a panel which would fit in a 3.5" bay rather
> than a 5.25" bay, but even a 5.25" panel would be OK for a start.

This looks like what you want:

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?descripti...

This one might be okay too:

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?descripti...
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 29, 2004 3:30:58 AM

Try the Soundblaster Audigy 2 Z Platinum soundcard. It has a front 3.5"
front mount panel like you've asked for. About $200 US.

--
DaveW

!