Is there an easy way to bring headphone, microphone, USB (..

As the subject says, I'd like to be able to bring some ports to the
front of my PC which contains a A7N8X-E Deluxe m/b.

I would like headphones and microphone, at least one USB2 port and a
FireWire port.

So far I haven't been able to find an appropriate piece of kit. My
preference would be for a panel which would fit in a 3.5" bay rather
than a 5.25" bay, but even a 5.25" panel would be OK for a start.

Regards
Guy Hindle
3 answers Last reply
More about easy bring headphone microphone

    Guy, you might take a look at this site for front port solutions;
    http://www.frontx.com/order2.html
    --
    HTH - Fred

    Guy Hindle wrote:

    > As the subject says, I'd like to be able to bring some ports to the
    > front of my PC which contains a A7N8X-E Deluxe m/b.
    >
    > I would like headphones and microphone, at least one USB2 port and a
    > FireWire port.
    >
    > So far I haven't been able to find an appropriate piece of kit. My
    > preference would be for a panel which would fit in a 3.5" bay rather
    > than a 5.25" bay, but even a 5.25" panel would be OK for a start.

    This looks like what you want:

    http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=13-999-354&depa=0

    This one might be okay too:

    http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=20-162-208&depa=0

    Try the Soundblaster Audigy 2 Z Platinum soundcard. It has a front 3.5"
    front mount panel like you've asked for. About $200 US.

    --
    DaveW

    "Guy Hindle" <guy.hindle@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > As the subject says, I'd like to be able to bring some ports to the
    > front of my PC which contains a A7N8X-E Deluxe m/b.
    >
    > I would like headphones and microphone, at least one USB2 port and a
    > FireWire port.
    >
    > So far I haven't been able to find an appropriate piece of kit. My
    > preference would be for a panel which would fit in a 3.5" bay rather
    > than a 5.25" bay, but even a 5.25" panel would be OK for a start.
    >
    > Regards
    > Guy Hindle

Asus Microphone USB Motherboards