915 and 925 intel chipset boards

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
September 28, 2004 10:10:26 PM

Hi Everyone....

I guess these are pretty new... is anyone experiencing any troubles with
these boards or is it generally safe to upgrade to them and enjoy a computer
without problems? Just curious. I'd like the 24bit audio and all the other
goodies... PCI-Express...etc.

thanks
Jeff
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 29, 2004 1:35:38 PM

Well Jeff, I think no one is using them.... I'm also interrested in the new
boards but I hear/read so little about them that I don't dear to use the new
boards. Maybe wait for a while.

"Jeff" <jlabute@shaw.ca> schreef in bericht
> Hi Everyone....
>
> I guess these are pretty new... is anyone experiencing any troubles with
> these boards or is it generally safe to upgrade to them and enjoy a
computer
> without problems? Just curious. I'd like the 24bit audio and all the
other
> goodies... PCI-Express...etc.
>
> thanks
> Jeff

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 30, 2004 5:15:16 AM

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 18:10:26 GMT, "Jeff" <jlabute@shaw.ca> wrote:

>Hi Everyone....
>
>I guess these are pretty new... is anyone experiencing any troubles with
>these boards or is it generally safe to upgrade to them and enjoy a computer
>without problems? Just curious. I'd like the 24bit audio and all the other
>goodies... PCI-Express...etc.
>
>thanks
>Jeff

Actually, Intel had some problems with them. Had to call back the
whole initial lot. Bought a lot of motherboards ;)

All their changes seem to be a last ditch effort to make people buy
products they don't want or need.

Buy AMD. Better stuff.

The technological changes Intel is trying to stuff down your throat
are the types of things you'd want to wait two years before buying
anyway to get the bugs out and get real support in hardware and
software.

Why buy slow expensive ram ? etc.
!