Unable to connect to other computers on network

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have a Belkin Wireless router with two wired computers plugged into
it. A third computer uses a wireless USB network device, and it
connects to the internet fine, but cannot connect to either of the
other two computers. The two wired computers connect to each other and
the internet fine. Any suggestions? I have tried the Windows Networking
wizards, etc. but it still isn't working.
-Dan

www.careyholzman.com/net1.htm

Carey

"Dan" <danado1188@netscape.net> wrote in message
>I have a Belkin Wireless router with two wired computers plugged into
> it. A third computer uses a wireless USB network device, and it
> connects to the internet fine, but cannot connect to either of the
> other two computers. The two wired computers connect to each other and
> the internet fine. Any suggestions? I have tried the Windows Networking
> wizards, etc. but it still isn't working.
> -Dan

Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

Hi

If the Wireless computer can access the Internet then the problem is Not
Wireless related.

Jack (MVP-Networking).