Unable to connect to other computers on network

I have a Belkin Wireless router with two wired computers plugged into
it. A third computer uses a wireless USB network device, and it
connects to the internet fine, but cannot connect to either of the
other two computers. The two wired computers connect to each other and
the internet fine. Any suggestions? I have tried the Windows Networking
wizards, etc. but it still isn't working.
-Dan
2 answers Last reply
More about unable connect computers network

    www.careyholzman.com/net1.htm

    Carey

    "Dan" <danado1188@netscape.net> wrote in message
    >I have a Belkin Wireless router with two wired computers plugged into
    > it. A third computer uses a wireless USB network device, and it
    > connects to the internet fine, but cannot connect to either of the
    > other two computers. The two wired computers connect to each other and
    > the internet fine. Any suggestions? I have tried the Windows Networking
    > wizards, etc. but it still isn't working.
    > -Dan

    Hi

    If the Wireless computer can access the Internet then the problem is Not
    Wireless related.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Dan" <danado1188@netscape.net> wrote in message
    > I have a Belkin Wireless router with two wired computers plugged into
    > it. A third computer uses a wireless USB network device, and it
    > connects to the internet fine, but cannot connect to either of the
    > other two computers. The two wired computers connect to each other and
    > the internet fine. Any suggestions? I have tried the Windows Networking
    > wizards, etc. but it still isn't working.
    > -Dan

Wireless Connection Computers Wireless Networking