Sempron 2400 + A7N8X-VM/400

I have this configuration:

- AMD Sempron 2400
- Asus A7N8X-VM/400 Bios 1003.
- Kingston KVR333 512Mb memory

Most of the time when the system boots op it gives a cmos error and it asks
to reinstall/recover the bios. Sometimes the system runs okay..

I tryed differend mainboards/cpu's (also Sempron) but that doesn't help

Any idea?

Thanks,

Driekes

Does anyone use this configuration?

"Driekes" <biker_driekes@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
> I have this configuration:
>
> - AMD Sempron 2400
> - Asus A7N8X-VM/400 Bios 1003.
> - Kingston KVR333 512Mb memory
>

> Most of the time when the system boots op it gives a cmos error and it
asks
> to reinstall/recover the bios. Sometimes the system runs okay..
>
> I tryed differend mainboards/cpu's (also Sempron) but that doesn't help
>
> Any idea?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Driekes

For the one who is still trying to get this config work well, don't look
further. I just picked up an A7N8X-X and with the lastest bios version it
run's perfect.

We have to wait for a bios upgrade for the A7N8X-VM/400 to get it work
right.

Werner

> Does anyone use this configuration?
>

> "Driekes" <biker_driekes@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
> > I have this configuration:
> >
> > - AMD Sempron 2400
> > - Asus A7N8X-VM/400 Bios 1003.
> > - Kingston KVR333 512Mb memory
> >

> > Most of the time when the system boots op it gives a cmos error and it
> asks
> > to reinstall/recover the bios. Sometimes the system runs okay..
> >
> > I tryed differend mainboards/cpu's (also Sempron) but that doesn't help
> >
> > Any idea?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Driekes

fred

In article <41625933$0$44104$5fc3050@dreader2.news.tiscali.nl>,
Driekes <biker_driekes@hotmail.com> writes
>We have to wait for a bios upgrade for the A7N8X-VM/400 to get it work
>right.
>
>Werner

I take it you've seen v1003 (10/08/04), got it but haven't tried it yet, have
you?
--
fred