Asus Terminator T2 - BIOS 1008

Hi,

I just upgraded my BIOS on my Terminator T2 from 1005 to 1008.
I noticed that the Q-Fan now has no individual settings.
You can't appear to be able to set the fan speeds and fan voltages
anymore. Am I missing something??? The default settings seems louder
than I used to have. Has anyone noticed this?

thanks

Yes, this change happened certainly in 1007 (and maybe 1006 too). If you
have a Prescott processor, the fans are actually quieter, because you get a
more average fan speed, rather than the sudden revving up and down of the
fans, which was totally annoying and bloody noisy! Speedfan (google it) is
getting close to working properly with T2-P, but isn't quite right yet.