P4G8X Deluxe - S-ATA led?

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
September 30, 2004 11:42:07 PM

I have connected the HDD led from my P4G8X Deluxe to the HDD led cable in
my tower. However I don't seem to get any light in the HDD lamp up front.
I tried to apply it both ways with same result.

Is it because my S-ATA controller don't send any information on the HDD/IDE
led?

If so, how can I get the activity on mye S-ATA drive to reflect on the HDD
lamp?

More about : p4g8x deluxe ata led

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
October 1, 2004 3:08:31 AM

It cannot be done; it wasn't designed to work that way.

--
DaveW

!