P4G8X Deluxe - S-ATA led?

I have connected the HDD led from my P4G8X Deluxe to the HDD led cable in
my tower. However I don't seem to get any light in the HDD lamp up front.
I tried to apply it both ways with same result.

Is it because my S-ATA controller don't send any information on the HDD/IDE
led?

If so, how can I get the activity on mye S-ATA drive to reflect on the HDD
lamp?
1 answer Last reply
More about p4g8x deluxe

    It cannot be done; it wasn't designed to work that way.

    --
    DaveW

    "maanemann" <maanem@yahoo.com-remove> wrote in message
    >I have connected the HDD led from my P4G8X Deluxe to the HDD led cable in
    > my tower. However I don't seem to get any light in the HDD lamp up front.
    > I tried to apply it both ways with same result.
    >
    > Is it because my S-ATA controller don't send any information on the
    > HDD/IDE
    > led?
    >
    > If so, how can I get the activity on mye S-ATA drive to reflect on the HDD
    > lamp?

Asus Hard Drives LED Monitor Motherboards