A78NX Audio crackling

Someone

I read somewhere there was a jumper fix for a7n8x (no dx) audio crackling. Does anyone recall such a fix?

Thanks very much in advance.

Jmacc

Some time when audio is cracking - may be not in this particularly case,
but it helps to delete and reinstall audio drivers.

Jdr

<someone@somedomain.com.invalid> wrote in message
>I read somewhere there was a jumper fix for a7n8x (no dx) audio crackling.
>Does anyone recall such a fix?
>
> Thanks very much in advance.
>
> Jmacc

Go to Realtek and get the new drivers....look for ALC650. The current
one is version 3.63. This should solve any audio problem...John