A7N8X-VM/400 MEMORY

Can someone confirm what memory I can use on this board as standard ie
no AGP card, can I use pc3200 mem

ANDY..

fred

In article <hFw7d.74$AH5.11@newsfe1-win.ntli.net>, Andrew Hopkinson
<andy_hopkinson@ntlworld.com> writes
>Can someone confirm what memory I can use on this board as standard ie
>no AGP card, can I use pc3200 mem
>
>ANDY..
You could use pc3200 but it will only run at 333MHz when using on board
graphics. The board is very memory fussy when using OBG, generic just
won't do. Buy from someone who will buy back if it doesn't work (fat
chance) best from the same people you buy the mobo from (after you have
asked them 'is this mem ok') or from someone like Crucial.

FYI: note that there are no speed/mem tweaks in the bios.

Fred: A7N8X-VM/400 generic PC3200 mem + nVidia AGP card ;-(
--
fred