Alan Turing would have been afraid

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

"Listy" <britne_yspears@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> http://www.smalltime.com/dictator.html

He had me worried there for a minute.

Lister from Red Dwarf,Pike from Dads Army, Baldrick from Blackadder,Sandra
from the Liver Birds and Harold from Steptoe and Son.

But I got the bastard with Sid James on Hancocks Half Hour :D

--
sc®umble
A cross between a tickle & a hug. An

"Ooooh Sam you are lovely, I think I'll scrumble you"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Scrumble

I was about to jump in to bed when sc®umble said:

> "Listy" <britne_yspears@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > http://www.smalltime.com/dictator.html
>
> He had me worried there for a minute.
>
> Lister from Red Dwarf,Pike from Dads Army, Baldrick from Blackadder,Sandra
> from the Liver Birds and Harold from Steptoe and Son.
>
> But I got the bastard with Sid James on Hancocks Half Hour :D

'It wasn't easy, but I won this time. You are player number 563 to have chosen
Basil Fawlty from Fawlty Towers. Basil Fawlty from Fawlty Towers was a tough one,
but I've had a lot of practice. Thanks for giving me something to do. Please visit again soon.'

Damn !

'I win again! You are player number 7 to have chosen Tim Beesly from Spaced.. I knew you were Tim Beesly
from Spaced from the start, but I strung you along for a while to make it seem more sporting. I hope that
one day you will overcome the powerful sense of humiliation that you now feel. Until then, good luck.'

Bastard !

/gives up

--
Etc.

Live - http://www.empee.org
Dead - http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?empee
-----------------------------
YM: e_m_p_e_e | ICQ: 26739748
--------------------------------
This massage © Empee ®, reproduced by kind permission.
Back catalogue available to order in alt.fan.empee
(Not available in the shops).
E & OE.

"Empee" <ye@right.com> wrote in message
I was about to jump in to bed when Empee said:
> I was about to jump in to bed when sc®umble said:
> >
> > "Listy" <britne_yspears@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > http://www.smalltime.com/dictator.html
> >
> > He had me worried there for a minute.
> >
> > Lister from Red Dwarf,Pike from Dads Army, Baldrick from
Blackadder,Sandra
> > from the Liver Birds and Harold from Steptoe and Son.
> >
> > But I got the bastard with Sid James on Hancocks Half Hour :D
>
> 'It wasn't easy, but I won this time. You are player number 563 to have
chosen
> Basil Fawlty from Fawlty Towers. Basil Fawlty from Fawlty Towers was a
tough one,
> but I've had a lot of practice. Thanks for giving me something to do.
Please visit again soon.'

> Damn !
>
> 'I win again! You are player number 7 to have chosen Tim Beesly from
Spaced. I knew you were Tim Beesly
> from Spaced from the start, but I strung you along for a while to make it
seem more sporting. I hope that
> one day you will overcome the powerful sense of humiliation that you now
feel. Until then, good luck.'

> Bastard !
>
> /gives up

Try Spudgun or Dave Hedgehog :)

I was about to jump in to bed when sc®umble said:

> "Listy" <britne_yspears@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > http://www.smalltime.com/dictator.html
>
> He had me worried there for a minute.
>
> Lister from Red Dwarf,Pike from Dads Army, Baldrick from Blackadder,Sandra
> from the Liver Birds and Harold from Steptoe and Son.
>
> But I got the bastard with Sid James on Hancocks Half Hour :D

'It wasn't easy, but I won this time. You are player number 563 to have
chosen
Basil Fawlty from Fawlty Towers. Basil Fawlty from Fawlty Towers was a
tough one,
but I've had a lot of practice. Thanks for giving me something to do.
Please visit again soon.'

Damn !

'I win again! You are player number 7 to have chosen Tim Beesly from Spaced.
I knew you were Tim Beesly
from Spaced from the start, but I strung you along for a while to make it
seem more sporting. I hope that
one day you will overcome the powerful sense of humiliation that you now
feel. Until then, good luck.'

Bastard !

>/gives up

Also tried Tim from Spaced :eek:E

--

..sig

---

> "Empee" <ye@right.com> wrote in message
> I was about to jump in to bed when sc®umble said:
> >
> > "Listy" <britne_yspears@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > http://www.smalltime.com/dictator.html
> >
> > He had me worried there for a minute.
> >
> > Lister from Red Dwarf,Pike from Dads Army, Baldrick from
Blackadder,Sandra
> > from the Liver Birds and Harold from Steptoe and Son.
> >
> > But I got the bastard with Sid James on Hancocks Half Hour :D
>
> 'It wasn't easy, but I won this time. You are player number 563 to have
> chosen
> Basil Fawlty from Fawlty Towers. Basil Fawlty from Fawlty Towers was a
> tough one,
> but I've had a lot of practice. Thanks for giving me something to do.
> Please visit again soon.'
>
> Damn !
>
> 'I win again! You are player number 7 to have chosen Tim Beesly from
Spaced.
> I knew you were Tim Beesly
> from Spaced from the start, but I strung you along for a while to make it
> seem more sporting. I hope that
> one day you will overcome the powerful sense of humiliation that you now
> feel. Until then, good luck.'
>
> Bastard !
>
> >/gives up
>

> Also tried Tim from Spaced :eek:E

Well, I win this round. You are player number 1018 to pick Balki Bartokumous
from Perfect Strangers, and what a clever choice it was! You almost had me
for a while, but you let your guard down. Don't worry, it happens to all of
us sooner or later. Please play again, and next time I'll be ready for you,
Balki Bartokumous from Perfect Strangers.

Well, I win this round. You are player number 82 to pick Chachi from Happy
Days, and what a clever choice it was! You almost had me for a while, but
you let your guard down. Don't worry, it happens to all of us sooner or
later. Please play again, and next time I'll be ready for you, Chachi from
Happy Days.

Well, I win this round. You are player number 8 to pick Boudicca from the
Iceni, and what a clever choice it was! You almost had me for a while, but
you let your guard down. Don't worry, it happens to all of us sooner or
later. Please play again, and next time I'll be ready for you, Boudicca from
the Iceni.

FFS!

--
dotsig

---

I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

> "Listy" <britne_yspears@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Empee" <ye@right.com> wrote in message
> > I was about to jump in to bed when sc®umble said:
> > >
> > > "Listy" <britne_yspears@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > He had me worried there for a minute.
> > >
> > > Lister from Red Dwarf,Pike from Dads Army, Baldrick from
> Blackadder,Sandra
> > > from the Liver Birds and Harold from Steptoe and Son.
> > >
> > > But I got the bastard with Sid James on Hancocks Half Hour :D
> >
> > 'It wasn't easy, but I won this time. You are player number 563 to have
> > chosen
> > Basil Fawlty from Fawlty Towers. Basil Fawlty from Fawlty Towers was a
> > tough one,
> > but I've had a lot of practice. Thanks for giving me something to do.
> > Please visit again soon.'
> >
> > Damn !
> >
> > 'I win again! You are player number 7 to have chosen Tim Beesly from
> Spaced.
> > I knew you were Tim Beesly
> > from Spaced from the start, but I strung you along for a while to make it
> > seem more sporting. I hope that
> > one day you will overcome the powerful sense of humiliation that you now
> > feel. Until then, good luck.'
> >
> > Bastard !
> >
> > >/gives up
> >

> > Also tried Tim from Spaced :eek:E
>
> Well, I win this round. You are player number 1018 to pick Balki Bartokumous
> from Perfect Strangers, and what a clever choice it was! You almost had me
> for a while, but you let your guard down. Don't worry, it happens to all of
> us sooner or later. Please play again, and next time I'll be ready for you,
> Balki Bartokumous from Perfect Strangers.
>
> Well, I win this round. You are player number 82 to pick Chachi from Happy
> Days, and what a clever choice it was! You almost had me for a while, but
> you let your guard down. Don't worry, it happens to all of us sooner or
> later. Please play again, and next time I'll be ready for you, Chachi from
> Happy Days.
>
> Well, I win this round. You are player number 8 to pick Boudicca from the
> Iceni, and what a clever choice it was! You almost had me for a while, but
> you let your guard down. Don't worry, it happens to all of us sooner or
> later. Please play again, and next time I'll be ready for you, Boudicca from
> the Iceni.
>
> FFS!

'I win again! You are player number 14 to have chosen Scutter from Red Dwarf.
'I knew you were Scutter from Red Dwarf from the start, but I strung you along
'for a while to make it seem more sporting. I hope that one day you will overcome
'the powerful sense of humiliation that you now feel. Until then, good luck..'

/runs away screaming