Laser printer prints lots of black ink

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

I have a 10 year old Brother laser printer.

When printing out it prints lots of black ink over the pages and looks a
mess
- but if you print multiple times it clears up and can look normal.

Anyone know whats causing this ?

I changed the toner but it still happens.

Laser printer and ink can not go together.
Besides I knew one M.D.,Ph. D physician that thinks how these things are the
same. So he tried to refill a laser toner with some ink.

Good luck

--
Adriatix
http://adriatix.hr/