Print spooler will not start

When I try to install my printer, I keep getting error
1053: The device did not respond in a timely manner. I
have tried to manually start the print spooler, but it
will not work. The RPC is working fine, the spooler is
the only problem that I can see. Nobody I've asked so far
has been able to figure out the problem, and I need my
printer for school. I would really appreciate any help!

can you tell me if you have solved problem

Follow Bruce Sanderson's instructions at

Pay particular attention to steps 14 thru 16.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com