Carl

HI All
Question here. I have a CDRW and a DVDRW.
When i enable one of them to record in the drive propertys it will disable
the other one.
I can have only one of them enabled to record at the same time.
Is there a way to enable both at the same time so i don't have to switch
back and forth?
Thanks in advance.

--
Carl

Carl, it's a good idea to place them on separate IDE channels. Primary
and Secondary.