need to find motherboard model nr.

Is there any program to download to find the model of my Epox motherboard.
I need to upgrade the bios (three years old)

Thanks
JOHN in Kent UK

EVEREST from www.lavalys.com It is free. There are other
programs too, such as that from www.belarc.com

"Johnnie Scott" <john374999nospam@nospamntlworld.com> wrote
in message news:cqhDc.90$%m5.23@newsfe4-gui...
| Is there any program to download to find the model of my
Epox motherboard.
| I need to upgrade the bios (three years old)
|
| Thanks
| JOHN in Kent UK

Greetings --

Well, if you don't have the PC's manual, and don't want to open
the case and look, these three utilities are quite useful:

SiSoft's Sandra
http://www.sisoftware.co.uk/index.php?dir=&location=sware_dl&lang=en

Belarc Advisor

Unlimited Possibilities' AIDA32
http://www.aumha.org/downloads/aida32.zip

Bruce Chambers
--
Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

having both at once. - RAH

"Johnnie Scott" <john374999nospam@nospamntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Is there any program to download to find the model of my Epox
motherboard.
> I need to upgrade the bios (three years old)
>
> Thanks
> JOHN in Kent UK

dl

The aida32 link no longer works, I believe you will find the prog code has
been purchased by a developer and is no longer available for free download -
though probably available from 'mirror sites'

"Bruce Chambers" <bchambers@nospamcableone.net> wrote in message
> Greetings --
>
> Well, if you don't have the PC's manual, and don't want to open
> the case and look, these three utilities are quite useful:
>
> SiSoft's Sandra
> http://www.sisoftware.co.uk/index.php?dir=&location=sware_dl&lang=en
>
> Belarc Advisor
> http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html
>
> Unlimited Possibilities' AIDA32
> http://www.aumha.org/downloads/aida32.zip
>

> Bruce Chambers
> --
> Help us help you:
> http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
>
> You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on
> having both at once. - RAH
>

> "Johnnie Scott" <john374999nospam@nospamntlworld.com> wrote in message
> > Is there any program to download to find the model of my Epox
> motherboard.
> > I need to upgrade the bios (three years old)
> >
> > Thanks
> > JOHN in Kent UK

Greetings --

Actually, it would appear that Jim's re-organized his site a bit.
Try here: http://forum.aumha.org/overflow/aida32.zip

Bruce Chambers
--
Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

having both at once. - RAH

"DL" <dl@spoofmail.com> wrote in message
> The aida32 link no longer works, I believe you will find the prog
code has
> been purchased by a developer and is no longer available for free
download -
> though probably available from 'mirror sites'

The AIDA32 site did suggest that EVEREST from
www.lavalys.com was taking over further support.

wrote in message
| > > Is there any program to download to find the model of
my Epox
| > motherboard.
| > > I need to upgrade the bios (three years old)
| > >
| > > Thanks
| > > JOHN in Kent UK

dl

Ta