Canon i990 - borderless printing 10x15cm

Can anyone help with the printer settings to on borderless printing
from the 10x15 tray.
It works when printing directly from the camera, but not from file.

bjet

gary

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I use canon easy-photo print and it works fine.

Gary

"tsk" <terj-sk@online.no> wrote in message
> Can anyone help with the printer settings to on borderless printing
> from the 10x15 tray.
> It works when printing directly from the camera, but not from file.
>

> bjet

I thought it should be unnecessary to install the programs on the CD.
I only installed the driver.
Guess that the answer to my problem is to install the separate print
program.
Thanks, Gary!

Bjet