Hello,

For no apparent reason my CD's have stopped autorunning.
I've tried to go back in and turn the autorun back on but
I can't remember where that is, I can't find it, and the
Knowledge Base says that there aren't any articles
covering this subject. Can anybody help?

TIA,
koolking

Take a look at Kelly's http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_abc.htm
Select A and scroll to Auto Play

"koolking" <koolkingrichard@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> For no apparent reason my CD's have stopped autorunning.
> I've tried to go back in and turn the autorun back on but
> I can't remember where that is, I can't find it, and the
> Knowledge Base says that there aren't any articles
> covering this subject. Can anybody help?
>
> TIA,
> koolking

TRENDING THREADS