Dynamic HDD support under WinXP Home Edition

Hi I have recived a couple of HDD which was converted to dynamic, and my
computer is running XP Home Edition. I know XP HE doesn't support dynamic
drives by default, but I was wondering if there is a way to bypass that,
either by third party or install somthing from a XP Pro install CD?

Nothing you can do except reformat the drives in order to return
them to basic disks.

How to use Disk Management to configure basic disks in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;309000&Product=winxp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP