Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Incompatibility of ati all in wonder 128 pro 4x card with ..

Last response: in Windows XP
Share
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
June 27, 2004 3:43:03 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

My ATI All in Wonder 128 Pro vga grapgic card was working
well with Win ME but now after upgrading to Win XP its TV
component is not working. When I checked it in control
panel no drivers are selected for TV. I downloaded many
drivers from ATI & driverguide.com but non works. Please
tell me the method to make it work with Win XP. Thanks
June 27, 2004 5:09:24 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

That's a problem only ATI can answer.

"mjp10" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:2211c01c45c76$940ddf90$a401280a@phx.gbl...
> My ATI All in Wonder 128 Pro vga grapgic card was working
> well with Win ME but now after upgrading to Win XP its TV
> component is not working. When I checked it in control
> panel no drivers are selected for TV. I downloaded many
> drivers from ATI & driverguide.com but non works. Please
> tell me the method to make it work with Win XP. Thanks
June 28, 2004 1:17:21 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

You need to go to ATI site and download/install correct WinXP drivers for yr
card
Follow their instructions re how to install

"mjp10" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:2211c01c45c76$940ddf90$a401280a@phx.gbl...
> My ATI All in Wonder 128 Pro vga grapgic card was working
> well with Win ME but now after upgrading to Win XP its TV
> component is not working. When I checked it in control
> panel no drivers are selected for TV. I downloaded many
> drivers from ATI & driverguide.com but non works. Please
> tell me the method to make it work with Win XP. Thanks
Related resources
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
June 28, 2004 3:28:20 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

And when DL says follow their instructions he means EXACTLY. If you do not
follow ATI's instructions exactly the installation will fail.

I have an ATI AIW card in one of my computers with XP Pro installed and it
works great.

"DL" <dl@spoofmail.com> wrote in message
news:ujX$UOIXEHA.1584@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> You need to go to ATI site and download/install correct WinXP drivers for
yr
> card
> Follow their instructions re how to install
>
> "mjp10" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:2211c01c45c76$940ddf90$a401280a@phx.gbl...
> > My ATI All in Wonder 128 Pro vga grapgic card was working
> > well with Win ME but now after upgrading to Win XP its TV
> > component is not working. When I checked it in control
> > panel no drivers are selected for TV. I downloaded many
> > drivers from ATI & driverguide.com but non works. Please
> > tell me the method to make it work with Win XP. Thanks
>
>
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
June 28, 2004 3:53:44 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

But the OP (original poster) will have to remove to old WinME drivers before
installing the XP drivers.


"LVTravel" <none@nothere.com> wrote in message
news:10dv42rnktjaf8f@corp.supernews.com...
> And when DL says follow their instructions he means EXACTLY. If you do
not
> follow ATI's instructions exactly the installation will fail.
>
> I have an ATI AIW card in one of my computers with XP Pro installed and it
> works great.
>
> "DL" <dl@spoofmail.com> wrote in message
> news:ujX$UOIXEHA.1584@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> > You need to go to ATI site and download/install correct WinXP drivers
for
> yr
> > card
> > Follow their instructions re how to install
> >
> > "mjp10" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > news:2211c01c45c76$940ddf90$a401280a@phx.gbl...
> > > My ATI All in Wonder 128 Pro vga grapgic card was working
> > > well with Win ME but now after upgrading to Win XP its TV
> > > component is not working. When I checked it in control
> > > panel no drivers are selected for TV. I downloaded many
> > > drivers from ATI & driverguide.com but non works. Please
> > > tell me the method to make it work with Win XP. Thanks
> >
> >
>
>
!