Incompatibility of ati all in wonder 128 pro 4x card with ..

My ATI All in Wonder 128 Pro vga grapgic card was working
well with Win ME but now after upgrading to Win XP its TV
component is not working. When I checked it in control
panel no drivers are selected for TV. I downloaded many
drivers from ATI & driverguide.com but non works. Please
tell me the method to make it work with Win XP. Thanks
4 answers Last reply
More about incompatibility card

    That's a problem only ATI can answer.

    "mjp10" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My ATI All in Wonder 128 Pro vga grapgic card was working
    > well with Win ME but now after upgrading to Win XP its TV
    > component is not working. When I checked it in control
    > panel no drivers are selected for TV. I downloaded many
    > drivers from ATI & driverguide.com but non works. Please
    > tell me the method to make it work with Win XP. Thanks

    You need to go to ATI site and download/install correct WinXP drivers for yr
    card
    Follow their instructions re how to install

    "mjp10" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My ATI All in Wonder 128 Pro vga grapgic card was working
    > well with Win ME but now after upgrading to Win XP its TV
    > component is not working. When I checked it in control
    > panel no drivers are selected for TV. I downloaded many
    > drivers from ATI & driverguide.com but non works. Please
    > tell me the method to make it work with Win XP. Thanks

    And when DL says follow their instructions he means EXACTLY. If you do not
    follow ATI's instructions exactly the installation will fail.

    I have an ATI AIW card in one of my computers with XP Pro installed and it
    works great.

    "DL" <dl@spoofmail.com> wrote in message
    > You need to go to ATI site and download/install correct WinXP drivers for
    yr
    > card
    > Follow their instructions re how to install
    >
    > "mjp10" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > My ATI All in Wonder 128 Pro vga grapgic card was working
    > > well with Win ME but now after upgrading to Win XP its TV
    > > component is not working. When I checked it in control
    > > panel no drivers are selected for TV. I downloaded many
    > > drivers from ATI & driverguide.com but non works. Please
    > > tell me the method to make it work with Win XP. Thanks

    But the OP (original poster) will have to remove to old WinME drivers before
    installing the XP drivers.

    "LVTravel" <none@nothere.com> wrote in message
    > And when DL says follow their instructions he means EXACTLY. If you do
    not
    > follow ATI's instructions exactly the installation will fail.
    >
    > I have an ATI AIW card in one of my computers with XP Pro installed and it
    > works great.
    >
    > "DL" <dl@spoofmail.com> wrote in message
    > > You need to go to ATI site and download/install correct WinXP drivers
    for
    > yr
    > > card
    > > Follow their instructions re how to install
    > >
    > > "mjp10" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > > My ATI All in Wonder 128 Pro vga grapgic card was working
    > > > well with Win ME but now after upgrading to Win XP its TV
    > > > component is not working. When I checked it in control
    > > > panel no drivers are selected for TV. I downloaded many
    > > > drivers from ATI & driverguide.com but non works. Please
    > > > tell me the method to make it work with Win XP. Thanks

Drivers ATI Windows XP