Toshiba Notebook

Ed

Hi:
What toshiba models notebook support booting from a USB2-connected FDD ?
I am looking at models: (p25-s509) (p25-s520) (p25-s607)
Try going to the Toshiba web site but no luck.

Try calling Toshiba but the person said he wasn't sure.

Try going to compUSA to try one out but they had the computer
so you couldn't see the cmoss bias. Ask for help at the store
but nobody wanted to change the computer setting.

Any help would be appreciated.
Ed

Call Toshiba and ask to speak to someone who is sure if those notebooks have
a BIOS that supports booting from an external USB Floppy Drive. If they
want to sell you one, they should be willing to answer your question. Same
for CompUSA. If they want to sell you a notebook, they should be prepared
to answer your inquiries regarding it. If not, go somewhere that will.