Not viewing CD drives

OGMarcel

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2002

I recently downloaded Windows XP and now the Computer
won't see either of my CD drives.

HELP!!

Thanks,
Marcel

Do you mean installed Windows XP?

Did you run the upgrade advisor that is on the XP CD to
check for problems with any of your hardware compatibility
with XP?

Did you do a clean install or an upgrade?

Do you know how to find the Device Manager [right click My
Computer, select manage, then device manager. Look to see
if the drives are shown there and use the troubleshooting
tools to find and fix the problem.

"Marcel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:2222c01c45ca9$7894c2a0$a501280a@phx.gbl...