Then there was none

Last response: in Video Games
September 29, 2004 10:40:29 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

--
Stereo: Aphex Twin - Break Beat
When the walls bend

More about : question

September 30, 2004 12:04:39 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

Ohh, me me me

Erm, *coughs*, KERUFFF.

I'm wishing on a star

/glides

No matter where you are ar ar, ar arrr

/me slithers

I'm.......

Lo boy, hows you ?

Kirby
Anonymous
September 30, 2004 6:42:49 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

Way down deep in the middle of the congo, Kirby and a hippo took an apricot a
guava and a mango. Stuck it with the others and he danced a dainty tango...

> Ohh, me me me
>
> Erm, *coughs*, KERUFFF.
>

> I'm wishing on a star
>
> /glides
>

> No matter where you are ar ar, ar arrr
>
> /me slithers
>
> I'm.......
>

> Lo boy, hows you ?

notso bad, rinsing it out proper to the phat beats in the ghetto, sellin' crack
just to get a big mac, life's hard - but i'm black and back, and i know one day
i'm gonna be cutting coke with a gold credit card. yo yo yo!

--
Stereo: Stephen Jones - Arthritis kid
"I must create a system, or be enslav'd by another man's. I will not reason &

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

"Saint Firk" <rupert.murdoch@sky.com> wrote in message

Still checking in here.

--

alt i s enter
l i s enter

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

"Saint Firk" <rupert.murdoch@sky.com> wrote in message

and you are?
Anonymous
October 2, 2004 12:22:44 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

Kirby dit
> Ohh, me me me
>
> Erm, *coughs*, KERUFFF.
>

> I'm wishing on a star
>
> /glides
>

> No matter where you are ar ar, ar arrr
>
> /me slithers
>
> I'm.......
>

> Lo boy, hows you ?
>

> Kirby

Aaarrrgrghhggh, the voices are back !!!

--
Etc.

Live - http://www.empee.org
Dead - http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?empee
YM: e_m_p_e_e | ICQ: 26739748
This massage © Empee ®, reproduced by kind permission.
Back catalogue available to order in alt.fan.empee
(Not available in the shops).
E & OE.
!