Then there was none

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

--
Stereo: Aphex Twin - Break Beat
When the walls bend

    Ohh, me me me

    Erm, *coughs*, KERUFFF.

    I'm wishing on a star

    /glides

    No matter where you are ar ar, ar arrr

    /me slithers

    I'm.......

    Lo boy, hows you ?

    Kirby
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

    Way down deep in the middle of the congo, Kirby and a hippo took an apricot a
    guava and a mango. Stuck it with the others and he danced a dainty tango...

    > Ohh, me me me
    >
    > Erm, *coughs*, KERUFFF.
    >

    > I'm wishing on a star
    >
    > /glides
    >

    > No matter where you are ar ar, ar arrr
    >
    > /me slithers
    >
    > I'm.......
    >

    > Lo boy, hows you ?

    notso bad, rinsing it out proper to the phat beats in the ghetto, sellin' crack
    just to get a big mac, life's hard - but i'm black and back, and i know one day
    i'm gonna be cutting coke with a gold credit card. yo yo yo!

    --
    Stereo: Stephen Jones - Arthritis kid
    "I must create a system, or be enslav'd by another man's. I will not reason &

    "Saint Firk" <rupert.murdoch@sky.com> wrote in message

    Still checking in here.

    --

    alt i s enter
    l i s enter

    "Saint Firk" <rupert.murdoch@sky.com> wrote in message

    and you are?
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

    Kirby dit
    > Ohh, me me me
    >
    > Erm, *coughs*, KERUFFF.
    >

    > I'm wishing on a star
    >
    > /glides
    >

    > No matter where you are ar ar, ar arrr
    >
    > /me slithers
    >
    > I'm.......
    >

    > Lo boy, hows you ?
    >

    > Kirby

    Aaarrrgrghhggh, the voices are back !!!

    --
    Etc.

    Live - http://www.empee.org
    Dead - http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?empee
    YM: e_m_p_e_e | ICQ: 26739748
    This massage © Empee ®, reproduced by kind permission.
    Back catalogue available to order in alt.fan.empee
    (Not available in the shops).
    E & OE.

Games Video Games