V.addictive

Last response: in Video Games
September 30, 2004 9:32:24 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

Star Wars: Battlefront + Burnout 3 = very very addictive.

I'm scared to think what'll happen once GTA: San Andreas and Halo 2 hit
town.

Aiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee! *panics*

--
Snipsnap: http://inversions.deviantart.com
Boohoo: http://www.deconstruct.me.uk

[insert witty one line quote here]

More about : addictive

Anonymous
September 30, 2004 10:33:04 PM

"Kitteh" <polyethylene@abcdefgmail.com> wrote in message
> Star Wars: Battlefront + Burnout 3 = very very addictive.
>
> I'm scared to think what'll happen once GTA: San Andreas and Halo 2 hit
> town.
>
> Aiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee! *panics*

Burnout 3 - Ace

Sims 2 - Boring. Annoying really but it takes so damn long to get things to
happen!

GTA:SA - Can't wait>

--

alt i s enter
l i s enter

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

Listy, we've got a file on you:

>"Kitteh" <polyethylene@abcdefgmail.com> wrote in message
>> Star Wars: Battlefront + Burnout 3 = very very addictive.
>>
>> I'm scared to think what'll happen once GTA: San Andreas and Halo 2 hit
>> town.
>>
>> Aiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee! *panics*
>>

>Burnout 3 - Ace
>
>Sims 2 - Boring. Annoying really but it takes so damn long to get things to
>happen!
>
>GTA:SA - Can't wait>

so you're sending me the sims 2 disks, then?
--

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,Blondestranger,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤
¤º°`°º¤¤º°`°º¤¤º°`°º¤

"Listy" <britne_yspears@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Kitteh" <polyethylene@abcdefgmail.com> wrote in message
> > Star Wars: Battlefront + Burnout 3 = very very addictive.
> >
> > I'm scared to think what'll happen once GTA: San Andreas and Halo 2 hit
> > town.
> >
> > Aiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee! *panics*
> >

> Burnout 3 - Ace

I agree wiff dis pots
Anonymous
October 1, 2004 8:41:51 PM

"blondestranger" <deblon@deblon.servebeer.com> wrote in message
> Listy, we've got a file on you:
>

> >"Kitteh" <polyethylene@abcdefgmail.com> wrote in message
> >> Star Wars: Battlefront + Burnout 3 = very very addictive.
> >>
> >> I'm scared to think what'll happen once GTA: San Andreas and Halo 2 hit
> >> town.
> >>
> >> Aiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee! *panics*
> >>

> >Burnout 3 - Ace
> >
> >Sims 2 - Boring. Annoying really but it takes so damn long to get things
> >happen!
> >
> >GTA:SA - Can't wait>
>
> so you're sending me the sims 2 disks, then?

In a manner of speaking. It's all a question of where you put the emphasis
on the words

--

alt i s enter
l i s enter

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

Listy, we've got a file on you:

>"blondestranger" <deblon@deblon.servebeer.com> wrote in message
>> Listy, we've got a file on you:
>>

>> >"Kitteh" <polyethylene@abcdefgmail.com> wrote in message

>> >Burnout 3 - Ace
>> >
>> >Sims 2 - Boring. Annoying really but it takes so damn long to get things
>> >happen!
>> >
>> >GTA:SA - Can't wait>
>>
>> so you're sending me the sims 2 disks, then?
>
>In a manner of speaking. It's all a question of where you put the emphasis
>on the words

i'll emphasize you later
--

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,Blondestranger,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤
¤º°`°º¤¤º°`°º¤¤º°`°º¤

"Cookie McCrumble" <cookiemccrumble@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Listy" <britne_yspears@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Kitteh" <polyethylene@abcdefgmail.com> wrote in message
> > > Star Wars: Battlefront + Burnout 3 = very very addictive.
> > >
> > > I'm scared to think what'll happen once GTA: San Andreas and Halo 2
hit
> > > town.
> > >
> > > Aiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee! *panics*
> > >

> > Burnout 3 - Ace
>
> I agree wiff dis pots

I do with dis one

--

alt i s enter
l i s enter

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

Kitteh dit

> Star Wars: Battlefront + Burnout 3 = very very addictive.
>
> I'm scared to think what'll happen once GTA: San Andreas and Halo 2 hit
> town.
>
> Aiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee! *panics*

Many have tried, but none can drag me away from teh Eve Onlineage.

Four weeks to Shiva...

/clears throat

Woohoo !

--
Etc.

Live - http://www.empee.org
Dead - http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?empee
-----------------------------
YM: e_m_p_e_e | ICQ: 26739748
--------------------------------
This massage © Empee ®, reproduced by kind permission.
Back catalogue available to order in alt.fan.empee
(Not available in the shops).
E & OE.
Anonymous
October 2, 2004 12:25:51 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

Listy dit

> "Cookie McCrumble" <cookiemccrumble@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Listy" <britne_yspears@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > "Kitteh" <polyethylene@abcdefgmail.com> wrote in message

> hit

> > > Burnout 3 - Ace
> >
> > I agree wiff dis pots
> >

> I do with dis one

*pffft*

Still playing video games ? At your age ? Outrageous.

Oh, wait.....

(bugger)

--
Etc.

Live - http://www.empee.org
Dead - http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?empee
-----------------------------
YM: e_m_p_e_e | ICQ: 26739748
--------------------------------
This massage © Empee ®, reproduced by kind permission.
Back catalogue available to order in alt.fan.empee
(Not available in the shops).
E & OE.
Anonymous
October 2, 2004 3:28:33 AM

On Fri, 1 Oct 2004 20:22:13 +0100, Empee wrote:

> Kitteh dit
>
>> Star Wars: Battlefront + Burnout 3 = very very addictive.
>>
>> I'm scared to think what'll happen once GTA: San Andreas and Halo 2 hit
>> town.
>>
>> Aiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee! *panics*
>

> Many have tried, but none can drag me away from teh Eve Onlineage.
>

> Four weeks to Shiva...
>

> /clears throat
>

> Woohoo !

You may think you can leave, but you always come back
Anonymous
October 2, 2004 3:35:16 AM

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 18:33:04 +0100, Listy wrote:

> "Kitteh" <polyethylene@abcdefgmail.com> wrote in message
>> Star Wars: Battlefront + Burnout 3 = very very addictive.
>>
>> I'm scared to think what'll happen once GTA: San Andreas and Halo 2 hit
>> town.
>>
>> Aiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee! *panics*
>>

> Burnout 3 - Ace
>
> Sims 2 - Boring. Annoying really but it takes so damn long to get things to
> happen!
>
> GTA:SA - Can't wait>

Can't wait for teh BMX bikage. I wonder if it'll have a Grifter? :)

Got to applaud Sony. Great way of flogging off some of their back catalogue
Anonymous
October 2, 2004 3:36:10 AM

On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 14:26:26 -0400, blondestranger wrote:

> Listy, we've got a file on you:
>

>>"blondestranger" <deblon@deblon.servebeer.com> wrote in message
>>> Listy, we've got a file on you:

>>> so you're sending me the sims 2 disks, then?
>>
>>In a manner of speaking. It's all a question of where you put the emphasis
>>on the words
>
> i'll emphasize you later

You'll only be dissappointed. The size of his empha isn't very impressive.
At least thats what I've heard <cough>
Anonymous
October 2, 2004 3:55:59 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

scrumble, we've got a file on you:

>>>In a manner of speaking. It's all a question of where you put the emphasis
>>>on the words
>>
>> i'll emphasize you later
>
>You'll only be dissappointed. The size of his empha isn't very impressive.
>At least thats what I've heard <cough>

i...see.
--

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,Blondestranger,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤
¤º°`°º¤¤º°`°º¤¤º°`°º¤

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

Way down deep in the middle of the congo, Kitteh and a hippo took an apricot a
guava and a mango. Stuck it with the others and he danced a dainty tango...

> Star Wars: Battlefront + Burnout 3 = very very addictive.
>
> I'm scared to think what'll happen once GTA: San Andreas and Halo 2 hit
> town.
>
> Aiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee! *panics*

dawn of war demo

--
Stereo: cLOUDDEAD - Dead Dogs Two
"I must create a system, or be enslav'd by another man's. I will not reason &

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

In article <2s2uajF1gjj4hU1@uni-berlin.de>, britne_yspears@hotmail.com
says...

> "Kitteh" <polyethylene@abcdefgmail.com> wrote in message
> > Star Wars: Battlefront + Burnout 3 = very very addictive.
> >
> > I'm scared to think what'll happen once GTA: San Andreas and Halo 2 hit
> > town.
> >
> > Aiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee! *panics*
> >

> Burnout 3 - Ace
>
> Sims 2 - Boring. Annoying really but it takes so damn long to get things to
> happen!
>
> GTA:SA - Can't wait>

Here's hoping that the GTA: San Andreas soundtrack is just as great as
the one used in GTA: Vice City.

--
Snipsnap: http://inversions.deviantart.com
Boohoo: http://www.deconstruct.me.uk

[insert witty one line quote here]
Anonymous
October 4, 2004 4:37:19 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

scrumble dit

> You may think you can leave, but you always come back

They always come back.

--
Etc.

Live - http://www.empee.org
Dead - http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?empee
-----------------------------
YM: e_m_p_e_e | ICQ: 26739748
--------------------------------
This massage © Empee ®, reproduced by kind permission.
Back catalogue available to order in alt.fan.empee
(Not available in the shops).
E & OE.
Anonymous
October 4, 2004 4:40:00 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

blondestranger dit

> >> i'll emphasize you later
> >
> >You'll only be dissappointed. The size of his empha isn't very impressive.
> >At least thats what I've heard <cough>
>
> i...see.

Careful, you'll go blind if you squint any harder..

--
Etc.

Live - http://www.empee.org
Dead - http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?empee
-----------------------------
YM: e_m_p_e_e | ICQ: 26739748
--------------------------------
This massage © Empee ®, reproduced by kind permission.
Back catalogue available to order in alt.fan.empee
(Not available in the shops).
E & OE.
October 5, 2004 12:27:21 AM

"Empee" <ye@h.right.mate> wrote in message

> scrumble dit
>
> > You may think you can leave, but you always come back
>
> They always come on my back.

F1X0R3D!!!

Kirby
Anonymous
October 6, 2004 2:03:48 AM

> blondestranger dit

> > >You'll only be dissappointed. The size of his empha isn't very
impressive.
> > >At least thats what I've heard <cough>
> >
> > i...see.
>
> Careful, you'll go blind if you squint any harder..

SO that's why I've gone blind! I thought I was w**king too much.

*Tch*

--

alt i s enter
l i s enter

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

Listy dit

> "Empee" <ye@h.right.mate> wrote in message
> > blondestranger dit

> emphasis

> impressive.
> > >
> > > i...see.
> >
> > Careful, you'll go blind if you squint any harder..
>
> SO that's why I've gone blind! I thought I was w**king too much.
>
> *Tch*

Hang on, if you've gone blind how are you typin....

/gawps

/screams

--
Etc.

Live - http://www.empee.org
Dead - http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?empee
-----------------------------
YM: e_m_p_e_e | ICQ: 26739748
--------------------------------
This massage © Empee ®, reproduced by kind permission.
Back catalogue available to order in alt.fan.empee
(Not available in the shops).
E & OE.
Anonymous
October 6, 2004 5:53:45 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides (More info?)

emma dit

> i had a bike once but it got stolen from my back door. was a good one
> aswell. what would be the best bike for riding around town?

I like the free one I nicked from someone's back door.

--
Etc.

Live - http://www.empee.org
Dead - http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?empee
-----------------------------
YM: e_m_p_e_e | ICQ: 26739748
--------------------------------
This massage © Empee ®, reproduced by kind permission.
Back catalogue available to order in alt.fan.empee
(Not available in the shops).
E & OE.
Anonymous
October 6, 2004 8:50:03 PM

"emma" <emmadunleavy69@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:D 9a3c7c4.0410060246.2909653@posting.google.com...
> i had a bike once but it got stolen from my back door. was a good one
> aswell. what would be the best bike for riding around town?

I'd recommend a drop handlerbar racer. Whoosh!

--

alt i s enter
l i s enter

> emma dit
>
> > i had a bike once but it got stolen from my back door. was a good one
> > aswell. what would be the best bike for riding around town?
>
> I like the free one I nicked from someone's back door.

:o )

--

alt i s enter
l i s enter

http://www.fernuni-hagen.de/FTB/telemate/demo-crs/pictu...

--

alt i s enter
l i s enter

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 16:50:03 +0100, Listy wrote:

> "emma" <emmadunleavy69@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:D 9a3c7c4.0410060246.2909653@posting.google.com...
>> i had a bike once but it got stolen from my back door. was a good one
>> aswell. what would be the best bike for riding around town?
>
> I'd recommend a drop handlerbar racer. Whoosh!

Your only saying that so you can see her lycra pants stretched tight over
her arse when she leans over to the handlebars

/thinks

Like he said. Get yourself a drop handlebar racer :)
Anonymous
October 10, 2004 2:52:25 AM

On 6 Oct 2004 03:48:48 -0700, emma wrote:

> i had a bike once but it got stolen from my back door. shame realy.
> which bike do you think would be best for riding around town?

Well the village bike is called Ruth. She's always good for a ride
!