V.addictive

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

Star Wars: Battlefront + Burnout 3 = very very addictive.

I'm scared to think what'll happen once GTA: San Andreas and Halo 2 hit
town.

Aiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee! *panics*

--
Snipsnap: http://inversions.deviantart.com
Boohoo: http://www.deconstruct.me.uk

[insert witty one line quote here]
25 answers Last reply
More about addictive
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

    "Kitteh" <polyethylene@abcdefgmail.com> wrote in message
    > Star Wars: Battlefront + Burnout 3 = very very addictive.
    >
    > I'm scared to think what'll happen once GTA: San Andreas and Halo 2 hit
    > town.
    >
    > Aiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee! *panics*

    Burnout 3 - Ace

    Sims 2 - Boring. Annoying really but it takes so damn long to get things to
    happen!

    GTA:SA - Can't wait>

    --

    alt i s enter
    l i s enter

    Listy, we've got a file on you:

    >"Kitteh" <polyethylene@abcdefgmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Star Wars: Battlefront + Burnout 3 = very very addictive.
    >>
    >> I'm scared to think what'll happen once GTA: San Andreas and Halo 2 hit
    >> town.
    >>
    >> Aiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee! *panics*
    >>

    >Burnout 3 - Ace
    >
    >Sims 2 - Boring. Annoying really but it takes so damn long to get things to
    >happen!
    >
    >GTA:SA - Can't wait>

    so you're sending me the sims 2 disks, then?
    --

    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,Blondestranger,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤
    ¤º°`°º¤¤º°`°º¤¤º°`°º¤

    "Listy" <britne_yspears@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "Kitteh" <polyethylene@abcdefgmail.com> wrote in message
    > > Star Wars: Battlefront + Burnout 3 = very very addictive.
    > >
    > > I'm scared to think what'll happen once GTA: San Andreas and Halo 2 hit
    > > town.
    > >
    > > Aiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee! *panics*
    > >

    > Burnout 3 - Ace

    I agree wiff dis pots
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

    "blondestranger" <deblon@deblon.servebeer.com> wrote in message
    > Listy, we've got a file on you:
    >

    > >"Kitteh" <polyethylene@abcdefgmail.com> wrote in message
    > >> Star Wars: Battlefront + Burnout 3 = very very addictive.
    > >>
    > >> I'm scared to think what'll happen once GTA: San Andreas and Halo 2 hit
    > >> town.
    > >>
    > >> Aiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee! *panics*
    > >>

    > >Burnout 3 - Ace
    > >
    > >Sims 2 - Boring. Annoying really but it takes so damn long to get things
    > >happen!
    > >
    > >GTA:SA - Can't wait>
    >
    > so you're sending me the sims 2 disks, then?

    In a manner of speaking. It's all a question of where you put the emphasis
    on the words

    --

    alt i s enter
    l i s enter

    Listy, we've got a file on you:

    >"blondestranger" <deblon@deblon.servebeer.com> wrote in message
    >> Listy, we've got a file on you:
    >>

    >> >"Kitteh" <polyethylene@abcdefgmail.com> wrote in message

    >> >Burnout 3 - Ace
    >> >
    >> >Sims 2 - Boring. Annoying really but it takes so damn long to get things
    >> >happen!
    >> >
    >> >GTA:SA - Can't wait>
    >>
    >> so you're sending me the sims 2 disks, then?
    >
    >In a manner of speaking. It's all a question of where you put the emphasis
    >on the words

    i'll emphasize you later
    --

    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,Blondestranger,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤
    ¤º°`°º¤¤º°`°º¤¤º°`°º¤

    "Cookie McCrumble" <cookiemccrumble@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "Listy" <britne_yspears@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Kitteh" <polyethylene@abcdefgmail.com> wrote in message
    > > > Star Wars: Battlefront + Burnout 3 = very very addictive.
    > > >
    > > > I'm scared to think what'll happen once GTA: San Andreas and Halo 2
    hit
    > > > town.
    > > >
    > > > Aiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee! *panics*
    > > >

    > > Burnout 3 - Ace
    >
    > I agree wiff dis pots

    I do with dis one

    --

    alt i s enter
    l i s enter

    Kitteh dit

    > Star Wars: Battlefront + Burnout 3 = very very addictive.
    >
    > I'm scared to think what'll happen once GTA: San Andreas and Halo 2 hit
    > town.
    >
    > Aiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee! *panics*

    Many have tried, but none can drag me away from teh Eve Onlineage.

    Four weeks to Shiva...

    /clears throat

    Woohoo !

    --
    Etc.

    Live - http://www.empee.org
    Dead - http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?empee
    -----------------------------
    YM: e_m_p_e_e | ICQ: 26739748
    --------------------------------
    This massage © Empee ®, reproduced by kind permission.
    Back catalogue available to order in alt.fan.empee
    (Not available in the shops).
    E & OE.
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

    Listy dit

    > "Cookie McCrumble" <cookiemccrumble@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Listy" <britne_yspears@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > "Kitteh" <polyethylene@abcdefgmail.com> wrote in message

    > hit

    > > > Burnout 3 - Ace
    > >
    > > I agree wiff dis pots
    > >

    > I do with dis one

    *pffft*

    Still playing video games ? At your age ? Outrageous.

    Oh, wait.....

    (bugger)

    --
    Etc.

    Live - http://www.empee.org
    Dead - http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?empee
    -----------------------------
    YM: e_m_p_e_e | ICQ: 26739748
    --------------------------------
    This massage © Empee ®, reproduced by kind permission.
    Back catalogue available to order in alt.fan.empee
    (Not available in the shops).
    E & OE.
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

    On Fri, 1 Oct 2004 20:22:13 +0100, Empee wrote:

    > Kitteh dit
    >
    >> Star Wars: Battlefront + Burnout 3 = very very addictive.
    >>
    >> I'm scared to think what'll happen once GTA: San Andreas and Halo 2 hit
    >> town.
    >>
    >> Aiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee! *panics*
    >

    > Many have tried, but none can drag me away from teh Eve Onlineage.
    >

    > Four weeks to Shiva...
    >

    > /clears throat
    >

    > Woohoo !

    You may think you can leave, but you always come back
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

    On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 18:33:04 +0100, Listy wrote:

    > "Kitteh" <polyethylene@abcdefgmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Star Wars: Battlefront + Burnout 3 = very very addictive.
    >>
    >> I'm scared to think what'll happen once GTA: San Andreas and Halo 2 hit
    >> town.
    >>
    >> Aiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee! *panics*
    >>

    > Burnout 3 - Ace
    >
    > Sims 2 - Boring. Annoying really but it takes so damn long to get things to
    > happen!
    >
    > GTA:SA - Can't wait>

    Can't wait for teh BMX bikage. I wonder if it'll have a Grifter? :)

    Got to applaud Sony. Great way of flogging off some of their back catalogue
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

    On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 14:26:26 -0400, blondestranger wrote:

    > Listy, we've got a file on you:
    >

    >>"blondestranger" <deblon@deblon.servebeer.com> wrote in message
    >>> Listy, we've got a file on you:

    >>> so you're sending me the sims 2 disks, then?
    >>
    >>In a manner of speaking. It's all a question of where you put the emphasis
    >>on the words
    >
    > i'll emphasize you later

    You'll only be dissappointed. The size of his empha isn't very impressive.
    At least thats what I've heard <cough>
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

    scrumble, we've got a file on you:

    >>>In a manner of speaking. It's all a question of where you put the emphasis
    >>>on the words
    >>
    >> i'll emphasize you later
    >
    >You'll only be dissappointed. The size of his empha isn't very impressive.
    >At least thats what I've heard <cough>

    i...see.
    --

    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,Blondestranger,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤
    ¤º°`°º¤¤º°`°º¤¤º°`°º¤

    Way down deep in the middle of the congo, Kitteh and a hippo took an apricot a
    guava and a mango. Stuck it with the others and he danced a dainty tango...

    > Star Wars: Battlefront + Burnout 3 = very very addictive.
    >
    > I'm scared to think what'll happen once GTA: San Andreas and Halo 2 hit
    > town.
    >
    > Aiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee! *panics*

    dawn of war demo

    --
    Stereo: cLOUDDEAD - Dead Dogs Two
    "I must create a system, or be enslav'd by another man's. I will not reason &

    In article <2s2uajF1gjj4hU1@uni-berlin.de>, britne_yspears@hotmail.com
    says...

    > "Kitteh" <polyethylene@abcdefgmail.com> wrote in message
    > > Star Wars: Battlefront + Burnout 3 = very very addictive.
    > >
    > > I'm scared to think what'll happen once GTA: San Andreas and Halo 2 hit
    > > town.
    > >
    > > Aiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee! *panics*
    > >

    > Burnout 3 - Ace
    >
    > Sims 2 - Boring. Annoying really but it takes so damn long to get things to
    > happen!
    >
    > GTA:SA - Can't wait>

    Here's hoping that the GTA: San Andreas soundtrack is just as great as
    the one used in GTA: Vice City.

    --
    Snipsnap: http://inversions.deviantart.com
    Boohoo: http://www.deconstruct.me.uk

    [insert witty one line quote here]
  15. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

    scrumble dit

    > You may think you can leave, but you always come back

    They always come back.

    --
    Etc.

    Live - http://www.empee.org
    Dead - http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?empee
    -----------------------------
    YM: e_m_p_e_e | ICQ: 26739748
    --------------------------------
    This massage © Empee ®, reproduced by kind permission.
    Back catalogue available to order in alt.fan.empee
    (Not available in the shops).
    E & OE.
  16. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

    blondestranger dit

    > >> i'll emphasize you later
    > >
    > >You'll only be dissappointed. The size of his empha isn't very impressive.
    > >At least thats what I've heard <cough>
    >
    > i...see.

    Careful, you'll go blind if you squint any harder..

    --
    Etc.

    Live - http://www.empee.org
    Dead - http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?empee
    -----------------------------
    YM: e_m_p_e_e | ICQ: 26739748
    --------------------------------
    This massage © Empee ®, reproduced by kind permission.
    Back catalogue available to order in alt.fan.empee
    (Not available in the shops).
    E & OE.
  17. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

    "Empee" <ye@h.right.mate> wrote in message

    > scrumble dit
    >
    > > You may think you can leave, but you always come back
    >
    > They always come on my back.

    F1X0R3D!!!

    Kirby
  18. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

    > blondestranger dit

    > > >You'll only be dissappointed. The size of his empha isn't very
    impressive.
    > > >At least thats what I've heard <cough>
    > >
    > > i...see.
    >
    > Careful, you'll go blind if you squint any harder..

    SO that's why I've gone blind! I thought I was w**king too much.

    *Tch*

    --

    alt i s enter
    l i s enter

    Listy dit

    > "Empee" <ye@h.right.mate> wrote in message
    > > blondestranger dit

    > emphasis

    > impressive.
    > > >
    > > > i...see.
    > >
    > > Careful, you'll go blind if you squint any harder..
    >
    > SO that's why I've gone blind! I thought I was w**king too much.
    >
    > *Tch*

    Hang on, if you've gone blind how are you typin....

    /gawps

    /screams

    --
    Etc.

    Live - http://www.empee.org
    Dead - http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?empee
    -----------------------------
    YM: e_m_p_e_e | ICQ: 26739748
    --------------------------------
    This massage © Empee ®, reproduced by kind permission.
    Back catalogue available to order in alt.fan.empee
    (Not available in the shops).
    E & OE.
  20. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides (More info?)

    emma dit

    > i had a bike once but it got stolen from my back door. was a good one
    > aswell. what would be the best bike for riding around town?

    I like the free one I nicked from someone's back door.

    --
    Etc.

    Live - http://www.empee.org
    Dead - http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?empee
    -----------------------------
    YM: e_m_p_e_e | ICQ: 26739748
    --------------------------------
    This massage © Empee ®, reproduced by kind permission.
    Back catalogue available to order in alt.fan.empee
    (Not available in the shops).
    E & OE.
  21. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides (More info?)

    "emma" <emmadunleavy69@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > i had a bike once but it got stolen from my back door. was a good one
    > aswell. what would be the best bike for riding around town?

    I'd recommend a drop handlerbar racer. Whoosh!

    --

    alt i s enter
    l i s enter

    > emma dit
    >
    > > i had a bike once but it got stolen from my back door. was a good one
    > > aswell. what would be the best bike for riding around town?
    >
    > I like the free one I nicked from someone's back door.

    :o)

    --

    alt i s enter
    l i s enter

    http://www.fernuni-hagen.de/FTB/telemate/demo-crs/pictures/headstck.jpg

    --

    alt i s enter
    l i s enter

    On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 16:50:03 +0100, Listy wrote:

    > "emma" <emmadunleavy69@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> i had a bike once but it got stolen from my back door. was a good one
    >> aswell. what would be the best bike for riding around town?
    >
    > I'd recommend a drop handlerbar racer. Whoosh!

    Your only saying that so you can see her lycra pants stretched tight over
    her arse when she leans over to the handlebars

    /thinks

    Like he said. Get yourself a drop handlebar racer :)
  25. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides (More info?)

    On 6 Oct 2004 03:48:48 -0700, emma wrote:

    > i had a bike once but it got stolen from my back door. shame realy.
    > which bike do you think would be best for riding around town?

    Well the village bike is called Ruth. She's always good for a ride

Games Video Games