Tri Color #57 vs Color Photo #58

I print most of my 4x6 photos on my HP photosmart 7660 with the Tri Color
#57 and Black #56. I can hardly tell and difference using the Tri Color #57
with the Color Photo #58 (which has light magenta, light yellow and black)
printing the same pictures for comparison.

I would guess that the #57 and #58 yields better color results under certain
color situations, but I as yet have to notice that.

My question is what type color pictures print better with the #57 and #58
instead of the standard #57 and #56...pastels, etc?

--
Dave C.

c9ar9dar9elli@9c4.n9et

Remove the five 9's (leave the 4) for email.

joel

"Dave C." <c9ar9dar9elli@9c4.n9et> wrote:

> I print most of my 4x6 photos on my HP photosmart 7660 with the Tri Color
> #57 and Black #56. I can hardly tell and difference using the Tri Color #57
> with the Color Photo #58 (which has light magenta, light yellow and black)
> printing the same pictures for comparison.
>
> I would guess that the #57 and #58 yields better color results under certain
> color situations, but I as yet have to notice that.
>
> My question is what type color pictures print better with the #57 and #58
> instead of the standard #57 and #56...pastels, etc?

It probably depend on what you print and how you judge the photo. Photo
catrige uses ligher color and combination with the regular darker color for
skintone.

Caucasian skin tones. World of difference. Correct colour and no dots.