reinstall boot diskette

How do I make a bootable diskette for windows xp

Bob;
Stating your specific needs will help determine exactly what you need.

However generally boot disks are not required for Windows XP.
All retail and most if not all OEM Windows XP CDs are bootable and
have all the necessary tools to install and repair Windows XP.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

"Bob Yackel" <ryackel@hvc.rr.com> wrote in message
> How do I make a bootable diskette for windows xp

You can not make a Windows XP boot diskette. If your system came with the
Microsoft original XP install CD then you will be using the CD. The CD is
bootable and will guide you thru the install of XP.

Bob Yackel wrote:
> How do I make a bootable diskette for windows xp

Windows XP Home Edition Utility: Setup Disks for Floppy Boot Install
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=E8FE6868-6E4F-471C-B455-BD5AFEE126D8
http://tinyurl.com/3azo

--
McPloppy ©