Half Life is DEAD ! ! ! !

Archived from groups: alt.fan.firked,alt.games.half-life.tfclassic,can.vlsi (More info?)

Way down deep in the middle of the congo, Brian Raab and a hippo took an
apricot a guava and a mango. Stuck it with the others and he danced a dainty
tango...

> It rests in peace !

It rests in poppadums !

--
Stereo: Van Morrison - In the Beginning - Astral Weeks
"I must create a system, or be enslav'd by another man's. I will not reason &

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic,can.vlsi (More info?)

On 5 Oct 2004 18:32:44 -0700, Brian Raab wrote:

> It rests in peace !

This 3d shoot-em up with exceptional gameplay and fast paced online action
is no more. It has ceased to be. It's expired and gone to meet its maker.
This is a late 3d shoot-em up with exceptional gameplay and fast paced
online action. It's a stiff. Bereft of life, it rests in peace. If you
hadn't nailed it to the shelf, it would be pushing up Freespace 2 in the
bargain bin. It's rung down the curtain and joined the choir invisible.
This is an ex-3d shoot-em up with exceptional gameplay and fast paced
online action