white screen

June 28, 2004 4:59:01 PM

just got a lcd monitor and it has the same plug in as my crt monitor. only it stays white screen. the power button shows it to be online and i can darknen the screen but, thats about it. i can not bring up the menu or anything.
thanks

More about : white screen

Anonymous
June 29, 2004 2:50:42 AM

minataur1 wrote:
> just got a lcd monitor and it has the same plug in as my crt monitor.
> only it stays white screen. the power button shows it to be online
> and i can darknen the screen but, thats about it. i can not bring up
> the menu or anything. thanks

Have you tried RTFM?!
Anonymous
June 30, 2004 12:43:51 AM

What is your screen resolution and refresh rate? 15" LCDs usually should be
1024*768/60-75Hz. 17" LCD 1280*1024/60-75Hz

If your settings with the CRT is bigger than these, the LCD is not going to
show it....

--
Tumppi
Reply to group