how do i re install my d and e drives back on my computer

I need help with reinstalling my d and e drives back on my computer to start with i probably deleted some things off that i had no business i have no clue what to do if any one has any information o
--
Kristylynlove

Are they cdrom/dvd or cdrw drives? Do you see them in MyComputer? If
yes and no, then check here
http://www.dougknox.com/ Select WinXP Fixes Right Column
10 Down. Restore CD/Dvd
Drives to Explorer.