hardware compatability test for windows xp home addition

Mojo

I just bought this software and was told to go to
www.microsoft.com/windows/catalog/ and I could have my
hardware tested for compatability. I want to make sure
my system will run xp before I open the box. When I got
there I found a bunch of nothing.... any help?

thanks!

Run the test on-line at www.pcpitstop.com or you can
download the rather large XP test from MS
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/upgrading/advisor.mspx

"Mojo" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:227ae01c45d80$9832f550$a301280a@phx.gbl...