A7N8X-VM/400 TV-Out header to S-video cable

Hi, I'm interested in getting this board but from pictures, it doesn't seem
to come with anything that would hook up to the TV Out header to S-Video
connector (output to TV). I guess I can find pin-outs and make a "ghetto"
cable by splicing onto a female connector but I'd rather have a ready-made
cable and bracket that I can install in the back of the case and do it
right.

Where can I find one? I've tried everywhere I can think of.

Jiawei

fred

In article <Xns9582779CC29ACjwtoh@38.144.126.105>, Jiawei Toh
<b_toh@yahoo.com> writes
>Hi, I'm interested in getting this board but from pictures, it doesn't seem
>to come with anything that would hook up to the TV Out header to S-Video
>connector (output to TV). I guess I can find pin-outs and make a "ghetto"
>cable by splicing onto a female connector but I'd rather have a ready-made
>cable and bracket that I can install in the back of the case and do it
>right.
>
>Where can I find one? I've tried everywhere I can think of.
>

>Jiawei

Apparently a difficult item to get hold of separately, fortunately my retail
boxed mobo came with one ;-). Newegg.com is quoted as a US source,
but it looks like you are in the UK. Pasting your subject line into google
groups gives a thread with a link to the item from newegg and a note of the
header pinout.

HTH
--
fred