A7N8X-VM/400 TV-Out header to S-video cable

Hi, I'm interested in getting this board but from pictures, it doesn't seem
to come with anything that would hook up to the TV Out header to S-Video
connector (output to TV). I guess I can find pin-outs and make a "ghetto"
cable by splicing onto a female connector but I'd rather have a ready-made
cable and bracket that I can install in the back of the case and do it
right.

Where can I find one? I've tried everywhere I can think of.

Jiawei
1 answer Last reply
More about a7n8x header video cable

    In article <Xns9582779CC29ACjwtoh@38.144.126.105>, Jiawei Toh
    <b_toh@yahoo.com> writes
    >Hi, I'm interested in getting this board but from pictures, it doesn't seem
    >to come with anything that would hook up to the TV Out header to S-Video
    >connector (output to TV). I guess I can find pin-outs and make a "ghetto"
    >cable by splicing onto a female connector but I'd rather have a ready-made
    >cable and bracket that I can install in the back of the case and do it
    >right.
    >
    >Where can I find one? I've tried everywhere I can think of.
    >

    >Jiawei

    Apparently a difficult item to get hold of separately, fortunately my retail
    boxed mobo came with one ;-). Newegg.com is quoted as a US source,
    but it looks like you are in the UK. Pasting your subject line into google
    groups gives a thread with a link to the item from newegg and a note of the
    header pinout.

    HTH
    --
    fred