Microsoft mouse

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have recently bought a new microsoft optical
mouse "blue" and trying to install the software but get a
error message saying "error 1324. The path Documents and
Settings contains an invalid character". My operatindg
system is windows XP. Has anyone else had the same
problem and know how to resolve it?

Rob, see if this helps
http://tinyurl.com/2jj7w