modem for SBS2003

Hi,
I have the following proble: I'm running a SBS2003 and
want to install a modem (phone, not ADSL or broadband) on
the server, but I can not find a internal or external
modem in France with a driver tested and signed for
Server 2003. The modem I bought can not installed due to
the unsigned driver, unfortunately there is no update on
the manufacturers homepage.

Who can provide me with information where I can get a
phone modem with driver signed for Windows server 2003?

Thanks

Hello

Well just replace the modem, lot easier to just get a lucent
modem or one that supports your OS

Al