inteli mouse

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

why cant i bind the keys on this new mouse the same as my
old inleli mouse i have just got the inteli optical
explore 4 and when i scroll the mouse wheel to zoom in on
raven shield it zooms in ok but i wont zoom out again and
when i press the middle mouse wheel down to reload it
shuts the game down to desktop can you please give me any
info on it please as im ready to thow this mouse up the
garden thanks jerry

Short answer: Microsoft rushed out the Intellipoint 5 drivers too fast and
failed to re-activate that feature! They are working to provide a revised
version of the Intellipoint 5 drivers (release date: ?????).