Canon BJC 80 and windows XP

Hi
Got the chance to buy the above printer but I have read a online
review saying that they couldn't get it to print through the infrared
port while running windows xp I haven't been able to find any that say
they can ,the attraction for me is the abilty to print via infrared
has anybody got one of these printers and got it working with windows
xp
I'll be using it with a Compaq Armada running windows xp pro

TIA

the BJC-55, i70 and i80 are the only Canon portable printers that will
work via IR in WinXP