Home networking with BT Voyager 2000 Wireless

I'm having problems setting up a home network with the following
setup:

BT Voyager 2000 Wireless

Computer 1:

XP Home, plus BT Voyager 1020 Laptop

Computer 2:

XP Profesional, pus BT Voyager 1010 USB

I can access the Internet with no problems from either computer, but
trying to set up home networking so that both computers can see each
other is a nightmare. I did it once before, but only by chance so
can't remember how I did it!

Can some kind person(s) help me set up step by step please?

Many thanks
Shankley

It sounds like it might be permissions and you may need to enable File and
Printer sharing on each computer.

The following link may provide further information on your dilemma.
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/home/using/productdoc/en/howto_config_fileandprintsharing.asp

Another step-by-step method to help you troubleshoot your issue
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308007

--
Oliver Saal (Wireless Test Team)
This posting is provided "AS IS", with NO warranties and confers NO rights