HW

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

Hello all,
It's me the viking from Schweeeeden - I have come to rape and plunder but I
see you're in the middle of the dinner so I will come back in an hour or so.
Is that ok with you?
8 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

    While you are eating I take the oppurtunity to top-post and ask:"Where do
    you buy really cheap harddrives in the UK?"

    :-)

    "Bluetooth" <moone@swedenpornstars.com> wrote in message
    > Hello all,
    > It's me the viking from Schweeeeden - I have come to rape and plunder but
    > I see you're in the middle of the dinner so I will come back in an hour or
    > so. Is that ok with you?

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

    "Bluetooth" <moone@swedenpornstars.com> wrote in message
    > Hello all,
    > It's me the viking from Schweeeeden - I have come to rape and plunder but
    > see you're in the middle of the dinner so I will come back in an hour or
    so.
    > Is that ok with you?

    And you are?

    God that felt good.

    --

    alt i s enter
    l i s enter

    "Listy" <britne_yspears@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "Bluetooth" <moone@swedenpornstars.com> wrote in message
    >> Hello all,
    >> It's me the viking from Schweeeeden - I have come to rape and plunder but
    >> see you're in the middle of the dinner so I will come back in an hour or
    > so.
    >> Is that ok with you?
    >>

    > And you are?
    >
    > God that felt good.

    I thought I introduced myself as "The viking from Schweden" but mebby that
    is not right?!
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

    On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 16:08:21 +0200, Bluetooth <moone@swedenpornstars.com>
    wrote:

    > While you are eating I take the oppurtunity to top-post and ask:"Where do
    > you buy really cheap harddrives in the UK?"
    >
    > :-)

    I buy all my kit from Aria (www.aria.co.uk) Planet Micro
    (www.planetmicro.co.uk) and Micro Direct (www.microdirect.co.uk), you
    bottom feeding top-potser :)

  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

    > I thought I introduced myself as "The viking from Schweden" but mebby that
    > is not right?!
    OK, I've been thinking and I think that mebbe I'm not such a scary viking
    after all - I must be Gordon Freeman, then...
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

    On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 00:21:21 +0100, x-bow wrote:

    > On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 16:08:21 +0200, Bluetooth <moone@swedenpornstars.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> While you are eating I take the oppurtunity to top-post and ask:"Where do
    >> you buy really cheap harddrives in the UK?"
    >>
    >> :-)
    >>

    > I buy all my kit from Aria (www.aria.co.uk) Planet Micro
    > (www.planetmicro.co.uk) and Micro Direct (www.microdirect.co.uk), you
    > bottom feeding top-potser :)

    ebuyer pwns them for prices......... usually
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

    On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 16:04:18 +0200, "Bluetooth"
    <moone@swedenpornstars.com> wrote:

    >Hello all,
    >It's me the viking from Schweeeeden - I have come to rape and plunder but I
    >see you're in the middle of the dinner so I will come back in an hour or so.
    >Is that ok with you?

    How's the porn business?

    --
    www dot mangoat dot net
    for all your dumb needs

    Way down deep in the middle of the congo, Bluetooth and a hippo took an apricot
    a guava and a mango. Stuck it with the others and he danced a dainty tango...

    > Hello all,
    > It's me the viking from Schweeeeden - I have come to rape and plunder but I
    > see you're in the middle of the dinner so I will come back in an hour or so.
    > Is that ok with you?

    Hello!

    --
    stereo: Winamp stopped