BLuEToOTh

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

Hello all,
It's me the viking from Schweeeeden - I have come to rape and plunder but I
see you're in the middle of the dinner so I will come back in an hour or so.
Is that ok with you?

BLuEToOTh

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

While you are eating I take the oppurtunity to top-post and ask:"Where do
you buy really cheap harddrives in the UK?"

:)

"Bluetooth" <moone@swedenpornstars.com> wrote in message
> Hello all,
> It's me the viking from Schweeeeden - I have come to rape and plunder but
> I see you're in the middle of the dinner so I will come back in an hour or
> so. Is that ok with you?

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

"Bluetooth" <moone@swedenpornstars.com> wrote in message
> Hello all,
> It's me the viking from Schweeeeden - I have come to rape and plunder but
> see you're in the middle of the dinner so I will come back in an hour or
so.
> Is that ok with you?

And you are?

God that felt good.

--

alt i s enter
l i s enter

"Listy" <britne_yspears@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Bluetooth" <moone@swedenpornstars.com> wrote in message
>> Hello all,
>> It's me the viking from Schweeeeden - I have come to rape and plunder but
>> see you're in the middle of the dinner so I will come back in an hour or
> so.
>> Is that ok with you?
>>

> And you are?
>
> God that felt good.

I thought I introduced myself as "The viking from Schweden" but mebby that
is not right?!

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 16:08:21 +0200, Bluetooth <moone@swedenpornstars.com>
wrote:

> While you are eating I take the oppurtunity to top-post and ask:"Where do
> you buy really cheap harddrives in the UK?"
>
> :)

I buy all my kit from Aria (www.aria.co.uk) Planet Micro
(www.planetmicro.co.uk) and Micro Direct (www.microdirect.co.uk), you
bottom feeding top-potser :)

BLuEToOTh

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

> I thought I introduced myself as "The viking from Schweden" but mebby that
> is not right?!
OK, I've been thinking and I think that mebbe I'm not such a scary viking
after all - I must be Gordon Freeman, then...

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 00:21:21 +0100, x-bow wrote:

> On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 16:08:21 +0200, Bluetooth <moone@swedenpornstars.com>
> wrote:
>
>> While you are eating I take the oppurtunity to top-post and ask:"Where do
>> you buy really cheap harddrives in the UK?"
>>
>> :)
>>

> I buy all my kit from Aria (www.aria.co.uk) Planet Micro
> (www.planetmicro.co.uk) and Micro Direct (www.microdirect.co.uk), you
> bottom feeding top-potser :)

ebuyer pwns them for prices......... usually

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 16:04:18 +0200, "Bluetooth"
<moone@swedenpornstars.com> wrote:

>Hello all,
>It's me the viking from Schweeeeden - I have come to rape and plunder but I
>see you're in the middle of the dinner so I will come back in an hour or so.
>Is that ok with you?

How's the porn business?

--
www dot mangoat dot net
for all your dumb needs

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

Way down deep in the middle of the congo, Bluetooth and a hippo took an apricot
a guava and a mango. Stuck it with the others and he danced a dainty tango...

> Hello all,
> It's me the viking from Schweeeeden - I have come to rape and plunder but I
> see you're in the middle of the dinner so I will come back in an hour or so.
> Is that ok with you?

Hello!

--
stereo: Winamp stopped