Wireless Camera use as a web cam

"LKB" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:14c201c4f2ca$ae96cad0$a301280a@phx.gbl...
>I cannot get my system to recognize a new wireless cam as
> a Web Cam. It is installed and functions as "LINKSYS"
> requires. It seems to only be able to be used for
> recording and monitoring. I could do that with my old
> cam. I used my USB cam as a webcam but cannot use the
> wireless internet camera on the messenger services as my
> system will not recognize it as a "Web Cam".
>
> Does anyone know how to access and recognize the new
> wireless cameras as a Web Cam?
1 answer Last reply
More about wireless camera

    Hi
    The Wireless camera becomes a Regular Ethernet agent on the network you need
    software that can access the Camera through the Network and transfer the
    outcome else where. Linksys provides viewer and recorder software with the
    camera.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "LKB" <LKB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > "LKB" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >I cannot get my system to recognize a new wireless cam as
    > > a Web Cam. It is installed and functions as "LINKSYS"
    > > requires. It seems to only be able to be used for
    > > recording and monitoring. I could do that with my old
    > > cam. I used my USB cam as a webcam but cannot use the
    > > wireless internet camera on the messenger services as my
    > > system will not recognize it as a "Web Cam".
    > >
    > > Does anyone know how to access and recognize the new
    > > wireless cameras as a Web Cam?

Wireless Cameras Wireless Networking